1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's hard to say. There are a few reasons I can guesstimate: shift in schedules at the factory to push out other figures due to simplicity or popularity, or overhaul, or perhaps they ran into issues producing it and need to push it back to make improvements. No one knows TBH.

I'm gonna reiterate, NO ONE knows why figures like this, batman, and cap America are delayed, despite what some here claim.

I'm willing to bet it's a shift of schedule in the factory.

I have no idea but I would guess a factory issue also. I doubt they are delaying several figures to make improvements.

Do they usually change the figure a lot when they have delays or does its stay the same as the pictures they show?

I have no idea but I would guess a factory issue also. I doubt they are delaying several figures to make improvements.

These are not hot toys delays. (Or production) These are reseller delays. The hot toys anticipated release window has always been up till October. Sideshow estimated they would receive these before hot toys estimated they would release in Hong Kong. That's not a factory or production delay. It's a reseller delay.

Just to illustrate. Sideshow has Batman as coming as early as July and as late as September. But the company actually making it has it coming in the same window. So if it hits July and sideshow moves back the date..well that's not a delay. Until the company making has its release passed its not delayed. These are the two estimated releases from each company.

And it's not even been delayed if you go by ssc. They gave a large window. The are still estimating it will ship in that window. That's not actually delayed.
Hot toys
image.jpeg

Ssc
image.jpeg

Last edited:
So we're still looking at probably September right? Especially after flex's were pushed back?

It depends, like posted above it's all estimates until it hits. If SSC gets them earlier they just send you an email that says you can either pay in full and have it shipped or keep to your new updated flex pay scheduling.

It depends, like posted above it's all estimates until it hits. If SSC gets them earlier they just send you an email that says you can either pay in full and have it shipped or keep to your new updated flex pay scheduling.

That's good. I was going to ask if they did that.

Back