1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just off topic. Can someone explain to me why at SSC, some figures are eligible for paypal payment and some are not! I've been curious about this for some time. I know I could ask SSC but it's been a wile since i posted here, so I'd just ask you guys! Thanks!

Just off topic. Can someone explain to me why at SSC, some figures are eligible for paypal payment and some are not! I've been curious about this for some time. I know I could ask SSC but it's been a wile since i posted here, so I'd just ask you guys! Thanks!
You can only do a full PayPal payment if the shipping amount is a flat rate. I like having that option myself but have only used it once.

Do they usually change the figure a lot when they have delays or does its stay the same as the pictures they show?

Do they usually change the figure a lot when they have delays or does its stay the same as the pictures they show?

It's hard to say. There are a few reasons I can guesstimate: shift in schedules at the factory to push out other figures due to simplicity or popularity, or overhaul, or perhaps they ran into issues producing it and need to push it back to make improvements. No one knows TBH.

I'm gonna reiterate, NO ONE knows why figures like this, batman, and cap America are delayed, despite what some here claim.

I'm willing to bet it's a shift of schedule in the factory.

Back