1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are less destructive ways to remove a stripped screw...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sadly yes. But my frustration took over and I thought of getting around the obstacle. It's acceptable for now but once I find a new head on eBay I will probably pull the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djpurpose, you may want to buy a new head now. That middle forehead piece is damaged and I don't think that will be
hidden by the removable piece.

The damage is minimal. But it will suffice for now.

Wanted to take some more pics of this amazing figure. Great addition to the Iron Man squad.

1b1be2448df1f19ff7ebc8dce172752a.jpg

e7ef7834b6b4a5cdcba566fd8717d643.jpg

079356924d8120f0b11a6b8dd74c2e14.jpg

1337004e73b4c1e204b8417c14ad55ae.jpg

8f52c75064c18b5118ba89877cba0c7a.jpg

5384da598ef7330f52d2eb72aec25c4f.jpg

067ee62474536e370730fd864fba8951.jpg

bff0966090afed64079ce6131a744557.jpg

Just got this guy, wanted to make sure I'm not missing a piece. Is there supposed to be a cover to where the cannon clicks into the back for when not displaying with the gun? I'm guessing "no", but just want to make sure.

No. There is no cover for that...the war machine always has that mounted gun on his back. When it is inactive it simply retracts and stays flush to the back.

Thanks for the pics, bebe. Your IM Mk III and WM Mk I looks really nice next to each other.

Thanks for the pics, bebe. Your IM Mk III and WM Mk I looks really nice next to each other.

Thanks. Honestly, get both if you can. I believe they are the 2 best IM figures "Sean Spicer" PERIOD!!!!! Hahha

You get so much stuff with both and they are extremely well made, sturdy, tons of articulation. And they are different enough you could justify both. I'm eventually going to make my first figure video, a top ten list. These guys will def be on it.

Thanks. Honestly, get both if you can. I believe they are the 2 best IM figures "Sean Spicer" PERIOD!!!!! Hahha

You get so much stuff with both and they are extremely well made, sturdy, tons of articulation. And they are different enough you could justify both. I'm eventually going to make my first figure video, a top ten list. These guys will def be on it.

Oohh first video!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oohh first video!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah I've been wanting to attempt a review video. Not regularly but definitely to showcase some of my top figures and thoughts on them. Just a personal thing and if ppl like than that's cool.

Wow thanks guys. Ya I'll def keep you posted. Probably sometime in June after my move. Moving in with the GF!

Holy crap, I managed to get this guy from a local place today for a steal and wow it's much more of a beast in person than I expected! I love it!

Though anyone have any issues with a loose turret? Mine is tighter when turned in certain directions, but loose in others. Anyone have a fix for this?

Holy crap, I managed to get this guy from a local place today for a steal and wow it's much more of a beast in person than I expected! I love it!

Though anyone have any issues with a loose turret? Mine is tighter when turned in certain directions, but loose in others. Anyone have a fix for this?

How much you able to snag this bad boy for?

I picked mine up in a LCS in Knoxville for retail . They had just came in that morning, I hadn't planned on getting it til I saw it in person.

Back