1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My WM MK III before it was shipped back because of a defect. I should be getting my replacement soon.

Just got this last night .... didn't think I would like it as much as Mark I but damn I think I prefer this now that I have it in hand.

c3885f80867918e1f253c250d04b5a70.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh crap, I just finally opened it on my 30th day, only to find it has a busted switch in the right arm! I just submitted my request to SS, fingers crossed...*sob*

Why would you even do that? How does one have physical possession of a Hot Toy and NOT open it immediately? :cuckoo:

Good luck with your dispute though.

Why would you even do that? How does one have physical possession of a Hot Toy and NOT open it immediately? :cuckoo:

Good luck with your dispute though.

I have boxes over six months old that haven't been opened ...they're just sitting in the living room...hell, the mark dircast 1 is sitting uponened from whenever SS started shipping it

I have boxes over six months old that haven't been opened ...they're just sitting in the living room...hell, the mark dircast 1 is sitting uponened from whenever SS started shipping it
you should at least check it then put it away in case anything is wrong with it.

Oh crap, I just finally opened it on my 30th day, only to find it has a busted switch in the right arm! I just submitted my request to SS, fingers crossed...*sob*

I had my war for over a week. I put it back in the box and put it in storage without checking the lights.

Got it today.... At a Comic Con.... Light checked.. All good and for a good deal. Glad to have this WM in the collection. Detailed and one of the heaviest ever
38620ef45e150a57167096c8dd0b09f9.jpg

Gesendet von meinem F3111 mit Tapatalk

Back