1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received the email notification from BBTS that this guy is due to be in stock within the next 10 days! It won't be long now. Woohoo!

MkI and MkIII both represent two very different times in the MCU so they both have their own meaning behind them. Thus I like both.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Got mine today.

An absolute beast of a figure, and it's so heavy! I had a question about getting him to hold the baton... Do you use the articulated hand to do so? I can't get him to have a solid grip on it, and the baton just falls out.

A few extremely minor QC issues like the magnet for the headsculpt mask cover falling off (simple glue fix no biggie) and the right arm light up feature not working. Doesn't matter as I won't be using the lights anyway. The screw to get the batteries in the chest compartment is stripped. Anyone have a fix for that?

[RESIZE][/RESIZE] IMG_0070.jpg

Stopped into my favorite Comic book store in Knoxville , and they just got Civil War -War Machine in today. Had to pick one up after the owner opened him up and we all were spellbound by it ! This is my first WM and first diecast HT. Very surprised by the weight of it. Haven't really got to check him out completely yet . To much time in the car and too tired .

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    619.3 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:
Finally cracked open mine. This thing is a beast, particularly when it comes to its weight in comparison to the other HT WM figures that I own. As much as I wanted to buy the die-cast War Machine Mark 1, I'm glad that I spent such funds on the Mark 3.

IMG_0973.JPG IMG_0974.JPG IMG_0975.JPG IMG_0976.JPG IMG_0977.JPG

Took a quick shot of mine. It is definitely a beast of a figure, I think it even outweighs my AOU Hulk haha. I passed on the Mark I, partially because of some of its aesthetics didn't appeal to me, but the Mark III definitely fits the bill for the beefed up version compared to my AOU Mark II 's sleek design.

WarMachine1.jpg

Picked mine up yesterday. Really nice hefty figure. It is definitely one of my favorite HT figures.

Attachments

• 100_3785.JPG
    100_3785.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 305
  • 100_3787A.jpg
    100_3787A.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 305
  • 100_3790.JPG
    100_3790.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 302
My current coffee table setup.. I decided to give the mk 1 a break and put him back in the case.

IMG_5614_zpsq75kmg6r.jpg

IMG_5616_zpszvwtvnb0.jpg

Neither shots are great, but I couldn't choose.

My current coffee table setup.. I decided to give the mk 1 a break and put him back in the case.

IMG_5614_zpsq75kmg6r.jpg

IMG_5616_zpszvwtvnb0.jpg

Neither shots are great, but I couldn't choose.

Interesting that theyre all looking down. Its like they found a dollar on the ground or something.

Hello all

I got my War Machine today but managed to strip the screw on the battery compartment for the head sculpt. Has can someone recommend a solution other than buying a new head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe try some super glue? :dunno Glue the screw driver to the screw (apply with a sewing needle) let it dry then unscrew it. you can replace the screw after. Also maybe try heating the head up with a hair dryer

Hello all

I got my War Machine today but managed to strip the screw on the battery compartment for the head sculpt. Has can someone recommend a solution other than buying a new head?

I had sideshow send me another head because the screw wouldn't come out at all. And I eventually stripped the screw.

I had sideshow send me another head because the screw wouldn't come out at all. And I eventually stripped the screw.

Did you buy yours from Sideshow? I got mine from an American eBay seller

I got mine from sideshow.

Sadly that won't be an option for me. I gave it another shot last night and made it worse. So I drilled out the plastic around the screw and got it out that way. Butchered the inside but it is hidden by the removable plate. IMG_4842.JPG

djpurpose, you may want to buy a new head now. That middle forehead piece is damaged and I don't think that will be
hidden by the removable piece.

Back