1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MY WAIT LIST JUST CONVERTED!!!!

Okay, so looks like the War Machine Mk3 will be my single War Machine. I'll keep my Mk2 until I get the Mk3, but don't think I'll keep it long after that. I also wasn't sure at first if I made the right choice with all those great pics of the DC Mk1, but now I think the Mk3 captures the best of both worlds of the the Mk1 and Mk2. I am happy with my choice.

There was no news in the email about when it was expected to ship but I am less worried about that now that I know I have an actual order and I will get it eventually. War Machine and Falcon are my only two figures from the Civil War line and I think they make for an interesting representation from the film.

Hmm wonder if mine will convert today since it seems like that is happening to folks today, not sure how far back I am on the list. I might cancel the wait list and order on BBTS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My wait list went in almost a month later on Nov 18, so not sure if mine would covert. When did it go on wait list, anybody know?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it went to waitlist on the 19th or 20th of Oct. Jumped on right away on the first mention of it going to wl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it went to waitlist on the 19th or 20th of Oct. Jumped on right away on the first mention of it going to wl.

Yea, me too. And I checked my email and my waitlist actually converted yesterday but I just didn't see it until today. I am glad I jumped on right away giving me a good shot at getting it, but I didn't expect it to convert until after it started shipping and people began to cancel.

Its still available for preorder at various websites. I think itll be readily available once released for those worried about a wl conversion.

There were those who said the exact same thing about WM MK I and then once it hit HK **** hit the fan ha

So I disagree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MK I is a more iconic design which IMO had a wider appeal but the MK III might just be so well reviewed it may sell out. I guess we'll see in a couple of months.

Yup! CW Hawkeye is my only Hawkeye!

Same! I'm already planning on doing a battle pose w/ Widow which just came in recently since it didn't let me flexpay low in stock figures. I almost want to sell my AoU Hulk and TDK Thor and scrap an Avengers display and just do Civil War since it has so many characters already... AoU Cap will be alone, and I might consider Ragnarok Planet Hulk and Thor since he's finally wearing his helmet again supposedly, and figure a way to put them in the CW display since they're bound to fight each other in Ragnarok.

I'm hoping for a waitlist conversion on this one as well. I have too many lines I'm trying to collect right now with Civil War, Star Wars, Age of Ultron and almost all Iron Man figures. I've decided I will miss out on some figures, but still pick up most Iron Man figures, since that's what I started with initially. Anything I do miss, I figure it can be picked up on eBay later. It's too much to try and collect all these lines at the same time, unfortunately.

I'm hoping for a waitlist conversion on this one as well. I have too many lines I'm trying to collect right now with Civil War, Star Wars, Age of Ultron and almost all Iron Man figures. I've decided I will miss out on some figures, but still pick up most Iron Man figures, since that's what I started with initially. Anything I do miss, I figure it can be picked up on eBay later. It's too much to try and collect all these lines at the same time, unfortunately.

Unless you have a unlimited budget and huge house i would slim down and maybe just collect one line. I have loved star wars since i was a kid but that is a never ending money pit trying to keep up with all these new films and all the figures HT puts out for them. I picked up the new hope figures and i'm done.

Unless you have a unlimited budget and huge house i would slim down and maybe just collect one line. I have loved star wars since i was a kid but that is a never ending money pit trying to keep up with all these new films and all the figures HT puts out for them. I picked up the new hope figures and i'm done.

Seriously, staying away from 1/6 Star Wars has been a real life saver! :rotfl

Back