1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the armor design of MKIII, but I would prefer his helmet without eyebrows like MKI. Reminds me of eyebrows from the Tang Dynasty.

Eyebrows.jpg

I'd still prefer if the blacks were darker on it, but it's growing on me.

I don't know what it is, but this War Machine Mark3 just doesn't do it for me. I definitely like it more then the style they used in Iron Man 3 and AoU. I still think that Mark1 War Machine is the best movie design yet. I have the new diecast version on preorder. I am going to pass on this one.

I don't know what it is, but this War Machine Mark3 just doesn't do it for me. I definitely like it more then the style they used in Iron Man 3 and AoU. I still think that Mark1 War Machine is the best movie design yet. I have the new diecast version on preorder. I am going to pass on this one.

To me it's more the War Machine I'd get if I wanted all of them, or every Civil War figure. If I was to have just one, it would be die-cast Mk 1. If a MkVII with matching diorama ever gets diecast remade you know a lot of people will be wanting the pair.

Still holding out for red eyes and arc reactor. If Hot Toys prides itself on creating figures that are movie accurate, this is something that would need to be rectify from their box art.

View attachment 255178

looks pretty accurate. thinking of gettin this for sure

yeah, i can't wait to see it in action. it would be a real shame if they actually did kill of rhodey in civil war.. but i really can't imagine them showing his death in the trailers. i really like seeing iron man and war machine fight together, i wish there had been more of that in age of ultron. luckily it looks like civil war will have at least some scenes with those two together.

Wait so does the movie have red eyes? I kind of want this but I got the mk 2 for around $200 and I really don't see this selling well unless they add some battle damage later or something.

I think this figure is missing a thing or two....

- Extra Pair of wrist firearms
- Right shoulder missile launcher like on the Original Mark 1
- Collar bone missile launcher

13029668_10209015998261682_1563635479391170175_o.jpg

Last edited:
I think this figure is missing a thing or two....

- Extra Pair of wrist firearms
- Right shoulder missile launcher like on the Original Mark 1
- Collar bone missile launcher

13029668_10209015998261682_1563635479391170175_o.jpg

:drool

I suspected HT was holding back on the exposed weapons for the Mk3. If they decide to throw in all those puppies as features, then I'd order this sucker.

Back