1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that is literally a War Machine!
4b021b39e48203d848094cf864f64a40.jpg

This is the ultimate WM! :rock

The paddle will be an attachment to the minigun. Look at the other end of it, it looks the end of a fire arm. It will attach like a sleeve over the the shoulder mounted minigun. It is photographed this way to avoid spoilers

The paddle will be an attachment to the minigun. Look at the other end of it, it looks the end of a fire arm. It will attach like a sleeve over the the shoulder mounted minigun. It is photographed this way to avoid spoilers

i've loved the mark 1 war machine ever since it was revealed.. i was convinced that nothing was going to top it. but there's just something about this version that i prefer. even though i think the shoulder mounted gun and the forearm guns on the mark 1 are a bit cooler, if i'm looking at it overall, i think the mark 3 just looks a bit better. i do wish the forearm guns on the mark 3 were more pronounced. it just seems strange that they're so tight to the body and so close to the wrist.

the hasbro target exclusive war machine has some interesting accessories. i wonder how they play into the movie, and why they're not included with this figure. it's got two little forearm attachments and some pegs for them to hook onto the thighs. and it also has what looks like a powered down baton that fits into his collar area.

to me, the opening of the baton doesn't look wide enough to fit over his shoulder cannon.

i really wonder if they're leaving out any subtle details, or if this is what it is. either way, it's a strange weapon.

I'm probably off on this but maybe having a "team Cap be good stick" is a safer way to fight your friends than pumping them full of .50 cal rounds

Are you speculating or have you already seen the film or read spoilers? I'm curious if the baton has a mounting feature.

I'm probably off on this but maybe having a "team Cap be good stick" is a safer way to fight your friends than pumping them full of .50 cal rounds

I would still think a superstrong metal suit swinging a metal baton would be just as lethal.. lol

That was never in question was it?

Have u seen an official pict of him holding the baton from the movie before this?
Outside of the HT promo shots it was guess work on if it was separate and in what context it would be used.

Have u seen an official pict of him holding the baton from the movie before this?
Outside of the HT promo shots it was guess work on if it was separate and in what context it would be used.

Had I? Yes, but I've also seen the movie. But it wasn't just hot toys, half the promo art had it as well. And when has hot toys just randomly made up some weapon?

Back