1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I meant I was wondering before I saw this pic, my bad. The symbols are so small on the 1:6 version it's hard to see them properly.

The Ultron kill count is freaking cool. I think that just tipped the scales toward the 1/6 Mk 3 over the Mk 1 for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just getting out of the cinema, less than an hour ago, I would think War Machine needs a lot more artillery accessories. He is fully loaded in the film!

Indeed... HT has a few details to add / change up before this figure will be screen accurate... Most notably the artillery and the color of the eye and chest lights (they're white and should be red) ... I'd also still say the dark parts of the armor could stand to be a bit darker, but I receive a lot of push back about that detail so who knows. I'm just hoping most of that will be dealt with before the final product. I really don't want to pass on this figure as a full screen accurate WM m3 is one of my most wanted figures, but if it's not screen accurate, i'm probably going to pass on it.

I don't even care about the accuracy of the baton because I will never display him with it unless it does something or is involved in something significant in the movie, or if it attaches to the armor as a gun. (For those of you that have seen the movie, feel free to spoil these details for me, they aren't plot centric details so it's not a spoiler to me)

Last edited:
The Ultron kill count is freaking cool. I think that just tipped the scales toward the 1/6 Mk 3 over the Mk 1 for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah.. that, and if they add all of this..

warmachine2%20copy_zpswpjodvmc.jpg

i think that more than pushes the mark 3 over the 1 for me. right now, they're teetering with me liking the mark 3 just a tad more.. if they somehow included all of those accessories, it'd be mark 3 without a doubt.

Indeed... HT has a few details to add / change up before this figure will be screen accurate... Most notably the artillery and the color of the eye and chest lights (they're white and should be red) ... I'd also still say the dark parts of the armor could stand to be a bit darker, but I receive a lot of push back about that detail so who knows. I'm just hoping most of that will be dealt with before the final product. I really don't want to pass on this figure as a full screen accurate WM m3 is one of my most wanted figures, but if it's not screen accurate, i'm probably going to pass on it.

I don't even care about the accuracy of the baton because I will never display him with it unless it does something or is involved in something significant in the movie, or if it attaches to the armor as a gun. (For those of you that have seen the movie, feel free to spoil these details for me, they aren't plot centric details so it's not a spoiler to me)

Answering your question about the baton
Spoiler Spoiler:

Personally, I thought his part in IM 2 and AoU was more memorable

Just got back from watching the movie, gotta get me War Machine for sure. Not sure why he's only been displayed with the baton everywhere.

I really hope HT's adds all of those guns and stuff on the final product. I've liked the War Machine suit more than Iron Man ever since this happened:IMG_20160501_1544296_rewind.jpg . Even Iron Man decided he needed more guns after seeing that:IMG_20160501_1544374_rewind.jpg

War Machine's always been my favorite too, never really liked Iron Man much until the film came out, and I still got more excited at the "Next time, baby" War Machine comment.

Anyone else felt more appreciative for this guy after the movie? I sure did :lol

Honestly as much as I've always love the original, after seeing this in action, I think this is my favorite version of WM and I'll be getting this AND the MK I.

After seeing the movie, I would get this figure, but for some reason it doesn't seem to look anything like the film version. The film version seems to look much better than this, more guns and chipped paint BD in the armor. Maybe they will change it at release? Dunno? Otherwise I'll just get the IM2 version.

So much drama about the "hammer"...

Spoiler Spoiler:

The figure really needs some work to bring it on par with its film version, which was great and I like the look and function quite a bit. I'm almost itching for a 1/4 to really capture all the detail and armament, if they could do one on par with the 43 1/4 it would be hard to resist

I definitely want this one but I already have mk 2. I'm curious to see what he wears from here on out so I'm tempted to pass. I also think this one will be on the shelf for awhile. As far as the figure is concerned, it hasn't looked very accurate so far.

Back