1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

You can likely figure out what neck piece you need and pick up a duplicate on eBay. There's only a few different neck posts that HT uses usually, I don't remember it being that weird - might be the long thin post one.

Can you share what exactly the problem is? Did the ball not fit in the head sculpt?

The ball snaps in fine, but TDW Loki neck is too thick for the bottom of the Avengers sculpt. I compared it to TDW sculpt and it's much bigger on that. The neck is too thick so it won't go in all the way like its supposed to.

4f0d5e9ca64a4f77ef67e93c3471843c.jpg

1901f568b2b748738942e838c3d920c1.jpg

097d10c9da5557a158f9e9d18b258dde.jpg

This should come with a 1/6 Chevy with pop up gattling gun and working air con.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try and see if I have a neck adapter that fits right so I can tell you for sure, but, here's some pics I found for starters;

mJgTfr1Ozi3zId_sHrR5zTw.jpg

m6t6PWVtQAsms6wdE7sk_BA.jpg

So it looks to me like Avengers Loki had a longer post, as well as a thinner neck...my best bet just looking at pics would be 1966 Robin, he appears to have a pretty thin neck and a longer post:
Original Hot Toys MMS219 Batman Movie 1966 Robin Burt Ward 1 6 Neck Post | eBay

But if anyone can vouch for that to make 100% sure...I don't have the 1966 neck to try.

EDIT: Might also work with the old slim TT neck too. I have one of those, I'll check tonight.

Last edited:
I'll try and see if I have a neck adapter that fits right so I can tell you for sure, but, here's some pics I found for starters;

mJgTfr1Ozi3zId_sHrR5zTw.jpg

m6t6PWVtQAsms6wdE7sk_BA.jpg

So it looks to me like Avengers Loki had a longer post, as well as a thinner neck...my best bet just looking at pics would be 1966 Robin, he appears to have a pretty thin neck and a longer post:
Original Hot Toys MMS219 Batman Movie 1966 Robin Burt Ward 1 6 Neck Post | eBay

But if anyone can vouch for that to make 100% sure...I don't have the 1966 neck to try.

EDIT: Might also work with the old slim TT neck too. I have one of those, I'll check tonight.

The Robin neck might work, looks thin. Thanks for checking, let me know what you find out. Might go look for the Robin thread to ask around.

Now that it has been revealed, i can confidently say that i am happy with my original one and can pass.

HT got his HS down like a boss. If only they would do a Jules figure.................:pray:

Back