1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These will go fast now.

Gonna fire up New Hope on blu ray tonight, will probably get chills watching Carrie on the 55".

I joined the waitlist. Don't know what the odds are of getting one. I also bought one from ToyWiz, but ended up paying way too much.

I had one in my cart, said low stock. Sat down to eat dinner. Came back to finish the transaction... and it was waitlisted. Very frustrated with myself!

Put mine on payment plan as soon as she had the attack on the 23rd. Glad I did. Trying to switch to one payment now cause I want it sooner but taking time to switch over to my credit card. She will be missed and I look forward to displaying this next to her Boushh figure.

I had one in my cart, said low stock. Sat down to eat dinner. Came back to finish the transaction... and it was waitlisted. Very frustrated with myself!

I know the feeling. I was about to order one this afternoon and then never got around to it until a few hours ago. I came back to find it waitlisted. I'm pretty upset with myself as well.

So this is what it takes?

Yeah, people are really acting gross today. Surprised they're broadcasting it to everyone without shame.

Sideshow was in on it too with that email they sent out to people. "SHOP NOW" and one of the first items on the link was Hot Toys Princess Leia. Disgusting. :lol

I don't blame people who got this for their collection since I was thinking of doing the same, but it's disgusting that people are clearly buying these (or at least just selling them) because of her death. Might as well put in the eBay description "HOT, CARRIE FISHER IS DEAD"
EDIT: I might be going crazy but I think I just saw Timcent get in on the action. I had just checked and I believe she was selling for $239 but now it's up to $283.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back