1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a beautiful figure. Hope you guys can grab it. I took this photo tonight.

So this is what it takes?

From a certain point of view:lol

But yeah, disgusting for people scalping but it looks like a lot of us here were on the same boat in struggling to justify the price, but with this tragedy, paying retail is a lot better than being ripped off.

Met her twice and she was awesome. So sad that she's gone as I've been a fan all of my life.

Here's a shots I took with my phone.

cd2e2d666a4a9822990e4277a46c2c36.jpg
36d44fba195f9a4f3fb547ffb3522929.jpg
2d5cbb25102813d20eb5bcc2bb140c31.jpg
I'm sure this figure will be hard to get now.

I would love to see a hoth version soon as well. But I imagine I would probably buy endor or slave versions as well. Many here despise ewoks(not my favorite either), but I would someday like to see an endor leia/wicket 2 pack. Especially if they did wicket's fur as well as chewie.

I find it strange that this is sold out because of her death. It seems self perpetual. People are buying because they think it will sell out and scalpers will charge a fortune and scalpers are buying because people are buying because...start the sentence again. Anyway, here's a shot I did a few months ago.

672b685434a24b2eab19d16cfa13abe7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great shots everyone. thanks for the awesome tributes as well.
For those that are buying to resell: Go choke on a Wookie hairball.

Had my figure for a long time now. It's one of Hot Toys' best likenesses and I'm glad I got her. It is kinda crazy how she's selling out like mad now though.

So this is what it takes?

This crossed my mind also.

I mean to each their own, but my feeling is that if it takes the actor or actress passing away in order to inspire you to then get the figure (that has already been out for several months), you probably didn't want it that much to begin with.

This is actually the only Star Wars figure I considered buying for a Heroines of sci-fi theme with Ripley and Sarah Connor. I abandoned the idea though, especially since I won't be buying the Ripley figure due to that very iffy likeness.

Back