1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Ya, that "teacup" pose from King Darkness really brings personality, and suits the expression on the headsculpt incredibly well. I stole it as well.
Like everyone has said, although it's not the greatest figure, due to the materials in the dress, and relatively bare-bones, it's so satisfying to have the main characters. Until my renos are done, I can't keep them permanently displayed, but I lined them up so I could keep a pic on my cell phone to feel better...
StarWars16b.JPG
StarWars16.JPG

Now I regret not buying the Stormtrooper 2-pack... may have to change my mind if they re-release them...

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Nice line-up! :clap

Yeah, they really do look pretty great all together.

I'm probably going back to my original plan and posing Leia and Luke side-by-side both with stormie blasters. The hand-on-hip pose works really nicely (have had it like that since I took it out,) but it's starting to feel too promo-pic or "fashion shoot" to me, whereas I want a "Leia-from-the-movie" pose.:( Eh, still looks cool... maybe I'll leave it another week.:lol

Probably more accurate for the scale and reflect Hot Toys jumping straight from OT to Boba Fett.

scan6.jpg

Probably more accurate for the scale and reflect Hot Toys jumping straight from OT to Boba Fett.

scan6.jpg

I just pulled my 12" vintage Kenner Fett. What an awesome figure. And imagine if it would have gotten the same paint apps as the prototype...

fettdoll-detailed-1.jpg

Thirty years ago I found one of those complete and boxed at our local refuse tip. (Plus Oscar Goldman's office!)

Sold off all the vintage junk a few years ago. It was weighing me down.

That neck needed seeing to though.

3937685-sladewins.png

scan6.jpg

I have all of those from when I was a kid (not in great condition though) and I'm amazed that we have that lineup available to us in the quality that they are. I have Leia coming this week and Kenobi next month to round out my set (sans Jawas. Just a tad too pricey for me to justify them). But I'm thrilled.

With the Hulkbuster officially pushed back I finally got Leia on order; my ANH collection is complete...once Han 2.0 comes in.

Sculpt is a total homerun but they never get ScarJo right after four attempts!:lol

Sculpt is a total homerun but they never get ScarJo right after four attempts!:lol

Agreed; Leia will be the first female figure in my collection and even her sculpt is only good for so many poses. They need to give BW a little bit of a smirk, like they did for Scott Lang.

Finally got my Leia!!
f92ed0f2c425357169d43f6e3e0e3c68.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got Leia! Amazing sculpt and I actually don't mind the dress too much, except I can see the skirt a bit. Just took one quick pic.

image.jpeg

Got mine today. Dress isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Headsculpt is the best of the Star Wars bunch. Just need Stormtrooper Han and I can be done with Star Wars. I might pass one ESB(except Yoda and ESB Fett if it gets made), ROTJ and Prequels and Sequels, just too big of a Universe and too much money.

Found a pose that I'm happy with......

2jfdbwm.jpg
2aaae7m.jpg
wciux4.jpg

Back