1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Looks great. King should be getting some royalties at this point, no?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Can someone pose her next to the Bespin Luke... ? Would love to see that combo together see how that looks. Thanks in advance.
26357436544_c241fbdacc_z.jpg

Found a pose that I'm happy with......

2jfdbwm.jpg
2aaae7m.jpg
wciux4.jpg

Perfect for the HS and great pose, may have to borrow that one...mine arrives on Monday.

Received mine yesterday. It has a small dark spot/stain on the sleeve. Somewhat nit-picky, but at the end of the day, it shouldn't be there. I requested a replacement, and SSC responded offering a $15 credit. . . uh, no. I asked for a replacement, thanks. This isn't "Let's Make a Deal".

I hope somehow, someway someone else is able to distribute Hot Toys. SSC's CS is severely lacking.

This figure is from the original star wars so its important, I get that, but its soooo plain! Very little details. I'm afraid I'd get bored of it after a while.

Found a pose that I'm happy with......

2aaae7m.jpg

Nice! I've seen a lot of attempts at this pose in here, but this one seems to execute it better than most. And it's almost enough to make me want to get the figure myself.

This figure is from the original star wars so its important, I get that, but its soooo plain! Very little details. I'm afraid I'd get bored of it after a while.

I was thinking the same thing but this Leia is soooo iconic, I had to add her to my collection.

I was thinking the same thing but this Leia is soooo iconic, I had to add her to my collection.

The thing is, I have very limited space. My detolfs are basically full so I have to think hard before I buy anything. Otherwise I would bought this figure and as you say it is so iconic. So far I have Luke, Han, Chewie, Storm trooper 2 pack, Obi Wan, and ordered Boba Fett today. And the funny thing is I watched Star Wars for the first time ever about 2 years ago when Hot Toys announced the Star Wars license. It was Hot Toys that got me into Star Wars haha

IMG_4420.jpg Not a great poser, but I'm loving Leia, I was second guessing buying Luke but having them together makes all the difference.

Just received/unboxed Leia yesterday! She is very plain, but looks wonderful with the rest of my SW figures. Completes the ANH set!

Nice! I've seen a lot of attempts at this pose in here, but this one seems to execute it better than most. And it's almost enough to make me want to get the figure myself.

TK is a master futzer and poser. :lecture

Not a great poser, but I'm loving Leia, I was second guessing buying Luke but having them together makes all the difference.

Those kissing siblings are looking great, Zullo.

Not the best lighting, I'll post better pics later. Love the figure.
fb231fcb828da5be90d5624655979843.jpg
0e07cbe958ae6f13607d02878635747d.jpg

Got mine Wednesday, figured I'd add my crappy pic to the mix. I'm pretty happy with the figure overall. Picked up Luke on a whim with the May the 4th discount. They go good together.

a62b45e097cba03e1d192f1c98d93cd5.jpg

The thing is, I have very limited space. My detolfs are basically full so I have to think hard before I buy anything. Otherwise I would bought this figure and as you say it is so iconic. So far I have Luke, Han, Chewie, Storm trooper 2 pack, Obi Wan, and ordered Boba Fett today. And the funny thing is I watched Star Wars for the first time ever about 2 years ago when Hot Toys announced the Star Wars license. It was Hot Toys that got me into Star Wars haha

Sounds like you need to purge a Stormtrooper to make room for Leia...:wink1:

^^ Yeah, that super duper futzing!:clap Looks very much like a real person. For such a plain figure, it is a lot of fun and great to look at - even if you have to endure "you have a Barbie?" comments.:lol

I'm beginning to think the hood down look is the better one. The hood is a total pain so maybe just get it out of there.

It's weird anyway - more bridal veil than hood that doesn't really cover the whole head. You really have to wonder why she's wearing it as she's hiding from stormies.:lol

Back