1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Some better pics.

993299b4e7bb3157766fc8a55e2ad04f.jpg
0209a90e88717b400040df65a75eb70a.jpg
ffc532a7cc60cca20babcaed9f74ade7.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

wciux4.jpg

Awesome posing here!

Can anyone post an image of her with Bespin Luke... see how they look together.
Thanks in advance

Not the best lighting, I'll post better pics later. Love the figure.
fb231fcb828da5be90d5624655979843.jpg
0e07cbe958ae6f13607d02878635747d.jpg

That signed plaque is a sweet idea. Can I ask where you got it?

^^ Yeah, that super duper futzing!:clap Looks very much like a real person. For such a plain figure, it is a lot of fun and great to look at - even if you have to endure "you have a Barbie?" comments.:lol

I'm beginning to think the hood down look is the better one. The hood is a total pain so maybe just get it out of there.

It's weird anyway - more bridal veil than hood that doesn't really cover the whole head. You really have to wonder why she's wearing it as she's hiding from stormies.:lol

It gets cold in space. More so without underwear.

That signed plaque is a sweet idea. Can I ask where you got it?

Got the plaque made from a guy online and met Fisher at Celebration last year. Brought the plaque stand from Rebel Scum

I finally decided to order this figure today and it will arrive next week!

I'm sure someone could take better pics, but here are some blurry phone macros of her face:

Hge3694m.jpg

1irU43km.jpg

0YF3oejm.jpg

RgVYxJjm.jpg

A number of people in the first few pages keep saying they don't see Fisher in the portrait, but I don't think I'd buy her if I didn't. Best representation of her I've seen.

I don't get how the screwed up the hood so much.

Kylo Rens is so good and so easy to pose. This one is just so bad.

Finally caved and ordered her. Was going to wait until next month's code but would be kicking myself if by some chance she disappeared.

The figure is a good one...for the portrait alone....

Sorry, TK0083. Not as good, but I'm stealing your pose.

shVmsSXl.jpg

Not the best lighting, but first time in a long time I managed to break out a camera that isn't my phone. Love her!

I got this figure in yesterday. Best human star wars likeness that hot toys has released thus far. I dare say the best female likeness that hot toys has achieved to date.

Great poses. And you got the hood looking pretty much perfect there:hi5:

this is Hot Toys best sculpt in ages, maybe ever. Luckilly i still had scottyb's great dress from a few years back, which i personally prefer to the HT dress. I switched it out, and love this figure!

MJ1_3782.jpg

Mine arrives tomorrow!

this is Hot Toys best sculpt in ages, maybe ever. Luckilly i still had scottyb's great dress from a few years back, which i personally prefer to the HT dress. I switched it out, and love this figure!

View attachment 264566

Yeah that outfit looks a whole lot better. The material might be just a tad bit thick, but it still makes for a much nicer and more professional looking dress than HT's thin tissue paper one.

And the extra length definitely helps quite a bit as well.

The cut on scottyb's custom dress is fantastic. The material weave looks a bit heavy but the outfit still looks great.

I gotta say. The more I see this figure the more I realize how awesome it is. One of the best SW figures to date

Finally got this out and a home run for sure. The sculpt is unreal and dress is better than I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back