1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Sorry can't understand how it's slippery and hard to pose. Nobody else has had this issue

It's just my own personal opinion, I didn't say it was gospel.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Your first figure... AND you get it ahead of Sideshow? You suck!

Then, I bought my first figure through Sideshow and now, Leia too... I'm directly stupid, right?:panic::lol

Nice pics! Can't wait for mine. Good thing I am on vacation next week (hopefully it will come then).

The pictures are not the most HQ but you get the gist, her head sculpt is just gorgeous she really does look like young Carrie Fisher. However she's a pain to pose, the material of her dress is slippery so when you try to move her legs or arms you can't get much of a grip. And her joints seem a bit stiff? Are all HT's figures like that, Leia's my first one so I don't know what's normal and what isn't. Overall I really love her, she looks great!

Hopefully we see some poses with water treatment to improve how the hood lays.

Anyone has tryed that ? I would like to do it but lack the courage...[emoji6]

Anyone has tryed that ? I would like to do it but lack the courage...[emoji6]

I will try it!!!! (Someday... if she arrives at home...)

The one with the huge yellow face and pink hands (without a trigger finger) is SS. :lecture

I will. I do it with almost all of my figures. I haven't looked at all the pictures yet but I still haven't seen another Obi-wan with an ironed robe like mine. Just tons of wrinkles on the sides of his robe I had to work out.

Leia finally arrived today!!! I can't wait to get home to de-box her. She's the last ANH figure for me! Yay!

Well, I discovered today that I somehow did NOT order this. I was convinced I had put my order in for the exclusive version from day one, but evidently not. Now I'm on the wait list. Hopefully it will convert. Feeling a bit worried.

Now, seriously... I see you are receiving Leia. I made a full payment on march. Nobody like me? I wanna know if my order is "lost" somewhere or if I have to wait days, months... or what!!!?? Grrrrr.

I'm going to send an email...

Well, I discovered today that I somehow did NOT order this. I was convinced I had put my order in for the exclusive version from day one, but evidently not. Now I'm on the wait list. Hopefully it will convert. Feeling a bit worried.

Don't worry. If it doesn't convert, you can use the April code to save $20 on the regular edition. The EX is the three dimensional fold out backdrop, which looks cheap IMO.

Don't worry. If it doesn't convert, you can use the April code to save $20 on the regular edition. The EX is the three dimensional fold out backdrop, which looks cheap IMO.

What's the April code?

Actually, I believe it's SPR1NG16

Sent from the bat cave

Back