1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Once it is listed as in stock on the website, you can contact customer service and ask that they process your final payment early.

I did it, BEFORE my figure was listed as "in stock". I changed my FLEX to "full payment" while "Luke Skywalker" was on PO. But Luke was "in stock" few days after that.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Still stuck on "stock coming soon" (and no changes to my order status) over here in Europe.
Ordered from Uk too so will have extra shipping wait to Sweden. All this waiting is sucking my money up. I found and ordered another stormie from ebay while waiting and now I feel the pull of another sandtrooper too!

Has this shipped from Popcultcha yet? Worried they've lost my preorder...

They haven't sent me anything, so I assume no.

Why not email them directly if you're worried about it?

I have, thanks. Noticed she was no longer listed on the site so thought she might have come and gone.

They hadn't notified me about the Batman Returns two-pack either, which is now listed as in stock, so I was doubly concerned.

Just a couple of quick shots....
95fe7cf6272b5c766e5d48b938adc56d.jpg

e61137c1116763858286f63be8ad7c9e.jpg

e65fd41535673c9383b769d975bd2c60.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Just a couple of quick shots....
95fe7cf6272b5c766e5d48b938adc56d.jpg

e61137c1116763858286f63be8ad7c9e.jpg

e65fd41535673c9383b769d975bd2c60.jpg

Italian... and you have her... I'm from Spain... and still waiting for her... Grrrrrr
:impatient:

[emoji1] straight from Timcent....

[emoji1] straight from Timcent....

Dogana? How many days to arrive at home from Hong Kong??

I ordered at least 7-8 figures from him and until now no customs fees. 10 days to reach me once shipped.

I ordered at least 7-8 figures from him and until now no customs fees. 10 days to reach me once shipped.

Oh my god... Maybe I must cancel my order with Sideshow... Thanks.

Here in Europe, with Sideshow customs fees are 100%. With china sellers are 40% yes / 60% no

Here in Europe, with Sideshow customs fees are 100%. With china sellers are 40% yes / 60% no

Thanks for the info... With my Sideshow "rewards" and with an estimate custom fee, I'll pay around 255€, so I'll try with Timcent88 next time because Leia is cheaper through Sideshow this time (more or less...) :rotfl

Thanks for the info... With my Sideshow "rewards" and with an estimate custom fee, I'll pay around 255€, so I'll try with Timcent88 next time because Leia is cheaper through Sideshow this time (more or less...) :rotfl

If you buy directly from Timcent (outside ebay) he does a little discount on the price too. And you can completely trust him. Very pro guy.

If you buy directly from Timcent (outside ebay) he does a little discount on the price too. And you can completely trust him. Very pro guy.

Interesting... :wave THANKS!!! :)

I missed the UPS guy by mere minutes! I had been waiting all morning and I left my house for less than 20 minutes and 4 minutes after I left he came. I called UPS and they're going to let me pick her up at my local hub tonight at 7. Grrrr :mad:

Back