1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Can someone quote it again. I forgot what they looked like. :monkey2

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Solo_finger.png

Lovin this Leia!
image.jpg
Bring on ceremonial Leia with medals!

Anyone else hoping for the medical frigate leia? I know, same outfit as anh, but throw in a revised leia head with hair up, but I'd still buy without hesitation.

Lovin this Leia!
View attachment 249272
Bring on ceremonial Leia with medals!

Anyone else hoping for the medical frigate leia? I know, same outfit as anh, but throw in a revised leia head with hair up, but I'd still buy without hesitation.

Good call, forgot about that outfit

AWESOME pics!
Changed Leia's pose as I wasn't keen on the hand on hip with raised blaster pose, so have now settled on this and I'm really happy with it, looks a bit more natural to my eye :) Futzed her dress some more and pleased with how that looks now too :)

For those that got her already, which hook did they go with for the stand. Is it the waist grabber like in some of the pictures or did they go with the crotch grabber?

The dress would probably look 10 times better if you simply took an iron to it or steamer just to get rid of those wrinkles.

Hope that..Rey..is....not....hmmm this photo makes so much doubt, just look how Leia staring, so Kylo is then...no, noooo.....

And yes i am so proud that in 9 days in my country begins recording SW Episode 8.

My last payment with ss is in a few days,as expected delayed until april.

How did you take these perfect photos?

The Force :wink1:

Nice work Para. Getting even that little bit of billowing over the belt does wonders. And it looks like you got the dress stretched down closer the the ankles, which helps sell it as well.
Looks like there is still a decent amount of wrinkles on the dress front. The wrinkles on these things can be unforgiving. Took 3 water treatments and 2 ironing to get the wrinkles out of my Vaders cape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, yeah the wrinkles do need addressing, I'd be more in favour of iron/steaming than water treatment.

AWESOME pics!

:duff

For those that got her already, which hook did they go with for the stand. Is it the waist grabber like in some of the pictures or did they go with the crotch grabber?

Waist grabber unfortunately.

Beautiful pictures Paramore!

Do you still have any of the other characters?

Thanks WG :duff

Yes I still have Vader, Han, Chewie, Obi Wan, Luke, Sandtrooper and TIE pilot. Will do some shots with the others.

The dress would probably look 10 times better if you simply took an iron to it or steamer just to get rid of those wrinkles.

Absolutely

Back