1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Leia has been stuck in Chicago customs since Saturday. Hopefully I'll have her in hand by Wednesday at the latest.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Glad I have and extra crotch stand...
I wonder if HT didnt include it because she's too short to use the crotch stand? Anyone confirm this?

I swear to god this is the last figure I order on Flex plans ...... had mine put back now for a third time all the way to April 25th for final flex.
I will buy from my contact in Hong Kong in future and have it inside 4 days of release and not 2 months.
My mate got his in the UK last week.

My flex was changed to 4/5. I'm not completely surprised.

Glad I have and extra crotch stand...
I wonder if HT didnt include it because she's too short to use the crotch stand? Anyone confirm this?

Personally, I think she doesn't have a crotch stand because of the dress. I don't think you'll be able to get the stand under the dress without it causing it to look totally unnatural, if at all.

Personally, I think she doesn't have a crotch stand because of the dress. I don't think you'll be able to get the stand under the dress without it causing it to look totally unnatural, if at all.

some bad thoughts in this thread LOL, but agree, I am sure they would have tried the CS in HK and went w/ best overall look. but who knows....

Great pics Para again, sometimes the buns do look quite huge, do they look right in person?

Mine is on flex as well, but not too worried about the wait, will be glad to have them altogether finally too, the fearsome foursome! :)

That sucks. I'm wanting this figure finally released and then I'm done with ANH.

I'll just call SS and se if I can just pay the balance on my flex for Luke. No biggie.

Someone please spray this lady down with some water so we can see if the cruddy dress looks better......yeah thats the ticket the dress...
297876104a35934a143dd076bd9a6a81.jpg
Q

Just beautiful!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Love those photos! The likeness is quite eerie.

Bit of advice for anyone getting this, just played around with it for a while:

(A) Push the plastic belt up. As far as it will fit (near her bewbs) You reveal the waist seam of the dress underneath. Look closely and you will discover its actually elasticated. Pull the dress down, it will pull down quite a bit, the stretchy waist hem will fit further down the waist. Then pull the plastic belt back down to cover the seam again. Looks massively better IMO, it just hasn't been futzed properly in production.
(B) replace the waist grabber with a crotch grabber. Fits fine, looks better than the waist support.

Last edited:

To be fair leia never appeared in any scene with Obi wan. (Justifying my passing on OW .. Damn this picture!)

That's why i pose my Obi with Vader

(A) Push the plastic belt up. As far as it will fit (near her bewbs) You reveal the waist seam of the dress underneath. Look closely and you will discover its actually elasticated. Pull the dress down, it will pull down quite a bit, the stretchy waist hem will fit further down the waist. Then pull the plastic belt back down to cover the seam again. Looks massively better IMO, it just hasn't been futzed properly in production.
(B) replace the waist grabber with a crotch grabber. Fits fine, looks better than the waist support.

Wanna see pics.

Wanna see pics.

Great post Rory, thanks! I agree with the request for pics. Really interested to see how much of a difference it makes.

Back