1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree about Leia, disagree about SS Luke's clothing.

The only thing(s) SS Luke has on HT, particularly if going the custom route, are the leg wraps. My parentheses
account for at least the correct lightsaber style (not a good finish though). Other than that, HT outfit is better

Finally got Leia last week, been wanting to do this for months...

Star-Wars-Squad-2.jpg

Based on this promo shot...

side-by-side-original.jpg

Of all the Star Wars figures I have picked up so far I think Farmboy Luke was the one I expected least from but which has surprised me so much!
I don't think it's the props he comes with either tbh. It's just a really nicely done figure - outfit, head sculpt etc....and it's so damned versatile! I can think of countless ways I would like to display him.....but for now he needs to be simply "Luke alone, yearning for adventure" - damn, I think I may even need another to do my "Luke and the Droids handg out with Old Ben"
Is there no end to this money pit?

Bump for the best Star Wars character...Wormie. Almost sentenced to page 3. Ouch.

Changed the pose on him, a little deleted scene action. I think I need to make him a Treadwell. Very versatile figure. I have done work to him though. Hope you like.

IMG_3568.JPG

Haha - I was just thinking about trying the "logo pose" with those figs (and putting 3PO, Chewy and R2 in behind)!:clap Now I don't need to! Great use of the hood - I realized Leia doesn't have a cape like in the artwork.,

And IM-Poor, that looks great. I'm amazed you can get him to look up that much. This figure has very limited neck articulation.

Back