1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dd3b11b9cf0c37a6b706bcb16ef1a26e.jpg

Loving this fig.

Hello there.
I have a question for those owning the HT ANH Luke.

I want to use the 2006 SSC Anakin as a base figure and improve upon it by using HT Luke's lightsaber forearm.

Can anbody tell me whether this is possible or not? Is the HT forearm compatible, or can it be made compatible with the old ssc body?

If negative, and I had to buy another body, is the lightsaber forearm compatible with ANY OTHER HT BODY?

Thanks,
m.

Just got the notification that my waitlist on the Luke Ex is going to fulfilled. Wasn't expecting that given how long it's been. I waitlisted on Jan 27th. First time I've ever had success with a waitlist too (not counting the Han/Chewie/Obi-Wan re-releases).

Hello fellow collectors:
Currently I am trying to decide between the Hot Toys farm boy Luke or Princess Leia. I can only get one for now..possibly will never get both. I've seen Luke in hand, but from the pics of Leia, the likeness is definitely more there in the head. But on the plus side, Luke comes with so many different looks you can create. So........if you can only get one, which would it be? By the way, if it makes any difference, I have the Hot Toys Han, Chewie, Kenobi, Sideshow's R2 & 3P0. I know, I know, I really need both to complete the original 7.

Wow, tough choice indeed.

Though the likeness with the Leia sculpt is better than Luke in my opinion, I'd go with the Luke. More there for your buck.

Wow, tough choice indeed.

Though the likeness with the Leia sculpt is better than Luke in my opinion, I'd go with the Luke. More there for your buck.

Very true indeed. Thing is, I'm only planning on limiting myself to two Hans, two Lukes and two Leias. So where down the road I might have to break that rule, because the original magnificent 7 does look spectacular together.

Hello fellow collectors:
Currently I am trying to decide between the Hot Toys farm boy Luke or Princess Leia. I can only get one for now..possibly will never get both. I've seen Luke in hand, but from the pics of Leia, the likeness is definitely more there in the head. But on the plus side, Luke comes with so many different looks you can create. So........if you can only get one, which would it be? By the way, if it makes any difference, I have the Hot Toys Han, Chewie, Kenobi, Sideshow's R2 & 3P0. I know, I know, I really need both to complete the original 7.

You need to get both. And you will.

Very true indeed. Thing is, I'm only planning on limiting myself to two Hans, two Lukes and two Leias. So where down the road I might have to break that rule, because the original magnificent 7 does look spectacular together.

I feel the same way. I don't want a multitude of Hans, Lukes and Leias. Other than the ANH versions, I'm really only interested in a Hoth or Bespin Leia, Bespin Han and Jedi Luke. So two of each sounds like a good option.

If you can only get 1 of the ANH versions, I'd say it has to be Luke. Lots of display possibilities and combinations with the other ANH figures you've already got. And if Luke is missing from the group it's going to seem a bit odd. At least more so than Leia missing IMO. But Leia seems the best likeness so far. I don't have either in hand yet, have both on flex pay, so I'm basing this purely on the reviews and images I've seen online. I wasn't even going to get Leia originally, thought I'd wait for an ESB version, but the likeness won me over and she completes the group. Difficult decision!

Get Leia.

You can put together a a better custom Luke in the future. Get the SSC clothing and some loose HT parts. The HT body is a good base.

Last edited:
Back