1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20151230_152158.jpg

I purchased Bespin luke a couple of months ago,i hope you like it.
Definitely worth the extra money i had to pay.

Thanks very much, I'm hoping I will also. I got him brand new for $517 on eBay from an International seller of HT, which seemed like a pretty good price to me being that I usually see him going brand new anywhere from $600-$700. From what it looks like he comes with, it's definitely the most I've seen in any package.

Great pictures, FAF!

Looking foward to receiving this figure next month, as well as Bespin Luke that I recently purchased.

Thank you, SilverStar17! :duff

You won't be disappointed with either figure. Both come with a ton of detailed accessories and display options. I can't wait for Jedi Luke as well!

Nice pics, Jay and Skull!

Hi again... I'm trying to contact with Sideshow because I'm confused about "payment plan"... I didn't know that I must to pay all the item to receive it. I thought that I pay in three months but they send the item first...

My english is bad and I hope they will understand me if I say them that I want to pay the "whole" payment for this item... I can't wait until march... Thanks.

Thank you, SilverStar17! :duff

You won't be disappointed with either figure. Both come with a ton of detailed accessories and display options. I can't wait for Jedi Luke as well!

Nice pics, Jay and Skull!

You're welcome man. :duff

I'm anticipating that I won't be. I PO'd this version of Luke before I got the Bespin version (just purchased that today on eBay), but I got the Bespin version because even though this ANH Luke figure looks really cool, I wasn't satisfied on that being my only representation of Luke. Hopefully, a RotJ Luke is indeed eventually made as well!

Hi again... I'm trying to contact with Sideshow because I'm confused about "payment plan"... I didn't know that I must to pay all the item to receive it. I thought that I pay in three months but they send the item first...

My english is bad and I hope they will understand me if I say them that I want to pay the "whole" payment for this item... I can't wait until march... Thanks.

Hi there Agro, Sideshow wont send you anything until you've paid for it in full. If you get in touch with their customer support they shouldn't have a problem charging for the the amount you haven't paid yet and then shipping you the figure. However since it still has the figure listed as a "pre-order" on Sideshow they may not be willing to charge your final payments yet on Luke until the figures status is updated to "Now Shipping." So unfortunately if you already have a flex payment plan with them you may have to wait a bit longer. I hope this helps.

Finally took the time to open the figure and have to say I love it; it's funny though, I can't get the name plates off the display base for Obi-Wan and Chewie but Vader and Luke's won't stay on.

Mine is sitting at home waiting for me! Can't wait. I still have to open my Han Solo too.

Finally took the time to open the figure and have to say I love it; it's funny though, I can't get the name plates off the display base for Obi-Wan and Chewie but Vader and Luke's won't stay on.
Mine was exactly the same,kept falling off.I pushed the name plate up slightly and it seemed to click in.

Back