1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen the IM3 WM for $80 cheaper than this so when the time comes I'll just get that version. The prices for these suits is a bit ridiculous and I'm not going to pay it more than once. (Die cast Mk 3)

They didn't. And it's not. He is confusing infinity war with civil war.

Why would you assume the 52 would be the final? You have no way to know that. They have not designed any armor beyond captain America.

The 52 is a DC reference.

And Infinity War, Civil War, Final War... whatever.

There are far more factors to consider then just the cost to make the figure, such as advertising, importation fees, taxes, etc. But what would I know, I have only been collecting this stuff for 40 years

Coca-Cola Profit Margin (Quarterly): 7.08% for Dec. 31, 2014

Ford Motor Profit Margin (Quarterly): 0.14% for Dec. 31, 2014

AT&T Profit Margin (Quarterly): -11.55% for Dec. 31, 2014

Wal-Mart Stores Profit Margin (Quarterly): 3.77% for Jan. 31, 2015

Exxon Mobil Profit Margin (Quarterly):
7.64% for Dec. 31, 2014

When u compare the profit margin of some everyday products to some high end
collectible stuff or u can call luxury toys.

When u paying hundreds for a 12" toys when all other kids only pay $20 for something bigger from ToysRus. They're just not the same thing.

The 52 is a DC reference.

And Infinity War, Civil War, Final War... whatever.

Well it makes a huge difference. And the DC reference, I know what new 52 is. But what difference that makes to the iron man Mark armor designation I don't get.

When u compare the profit margin of some everyday products to some high end
collectible stuff or u can call luxury toys.

When u paying hundreds for a 12" toys when all other kids only pay $20 for something bigger from ToysRus. They're just not the same thing.

Your right, not the same. But neither is comparing a TRU bigger toy. The profit margin on most limited collectibles is not anywhere near what the average person thinks.

This TRU toys have tens of thousands of units to offset the cost. Sometimes hundreds of thousands. That offsets the tooling costs which are a huge part of figure prices. As are licenses. Which are also spread out over units. And most of those don't have the same actor likeness rights and issues.

That would not mess with dc in any way. And no one would understand it if that where the case.

I don't know how feasible it is, but I for one would like to see a return to the minigun.

Yup, we need that and the "ex-wife". lol. The ex-wife missle needs to come back and redeem itself. As the name infers, nothing should survive within a 1000 yard radius of firing that thing.

Yup, we need that and the "ex-wife". lol. The ex-wife missle needs to come back and redeem itself. As the name infers, nothing should survive within a 1000 yard radius of firing that thing.

Love quoting that scene. Whenever I mix a really strong cocktail, I call it 'The Ex-Wife'.

Love quoting that scene. Whenever I mix a really strong cocktail, I call it 'The Ex-Wife'.

8gzh0zg.gif

That would be you who doesn't undestand it... most Americans who loves comics would get the joke.

I'm an advide comic fan for the modern comic era, that flew right over my head...

And it's the movie going audience that's a bigger community, they wouldn't get it either.

Soooo... The inside joke is Marvel is gonna stop making Iron Man armors at the Mark 52 because that'll mess with DC cause it's a reference to the New 52...

Got it

Back