1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Needs to get down to $200.

tumblr_nkpcouwohh1rn8j6eo4_500.gif

Coffee for hokietwo :rock

I have about 1450 reward points. can't seem to find a way to apply them to this order after the discount code. can I not use reward points on a promo-discounted item? sorry if it's a dumb question, I don't get to order from sideshow's site as often as most

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't combine discounts with RPs.

ahh I did some browsing on the site(there's a lot to read!) & found the answer, then checked back here & just got ur response. thanks for the input! I always appreciate when other members give a prompt response :)

looks like I'll be waiting alittle bit before I get this guy :(. hopefully the price will go down as some of u have suggested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahh I did some browsing on the site(there's a lot to read!) & found the answer, then checked back here & just got ur response. thanks for the input! I always appreciate when other members give a prompt response :)

looks like I'll be waiting alittle bit before I get this guy :(. hopefully the price will go down as some of u have suggested

Sure, no problem. :duff Lots of folks seem to like his CW armor more than this one. It also doesn't help that this figure strongly resembles the IM3 WM and that one got severely discounted.

I presume CW WM would be a hybrid of IM3 WM and AOU WM, from what I see in CW's concept artwork.
Interested to know your views if I pair a CW WM next to an IM diecast MKIII?

i think it is alot of money for this figure if you ask me. :slap

The figure is almost the same as the not diecast version and the diecast version...

V
i think it is alot of money for this figure if you ask me. :slap

The figure is almost the same as the not diecast version and the diecast version...

Its way overpriced, it should have been 309 if you ask me but whatever. 235 is a decent deal for me.

I got Iron Patriot last year during Spook... I might do the same this year and grab War Machine.... after RPs and the discount it brings this figure down to around $260.... same I paid for IP last year... very tempting.

Even with 10% it still brings it to over $300. I say I'm going to hold off for CW, but if they use the same sold I"m going to assume they'll use the same price point.

Back