1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shietoo that price is like NUTSSS 339.. wow. I just scored the IM3 WMmk2 for $215 secondary market LOL. Happy with it. no need for this overpriced one.

You just paid over 2 bills for a plastic and pot metal toy. I wouldn't be so quick to call one over priced over another.

I used $10.00 in rewards to get this, I have more points become available tomorrow. I will be using the rest of my rewards ($300) to get Hulkbuster,

You just paid over 2 bills for a plastic and pot metal toy. I wouldn't be so quick to call one over priced over another.

9dfa73598836aca94dfd41ce854823a5.jpg

Torn on this one. I like the color scheme but overall, it looks so similar to the IM2 War Machine figure. I know this one is diecast but that does not sway me either way...should it?

Edit: also so similar to Iron Patriot...just a repaint, from what I can see.

Torn on this one. I like the color scheme but overall, it looks so similar to the IM2 War Machine figure. I know this one is diecast but that does not sway me either way...should it?

This is identical to the Iron Man 3 armor, not the Iron Man 2 armor, but if you really want the unique looking one you should buy the War Machine Mark I. The only thing they share is a color scheme.

This is identical to the Iron Man 3 armor, not the Iron Man 2 armor, but if you really want the unique looking one you should buy the War Machine Mark I. The only thing they share is a color scheme.
Yep, I was just noticing that and amended my earlier post. I already own WM Mark I and recently picked up IP because I really like the color scheme. I do like the color scheme on this new one but I'm not sure I can justify it on those grounds.

I've been ordering two of each exclusive . When it's all said and done this line might run me about $7k

Cap $225
Widow $220
43 $345
Hulk $375
Vision
Hulkbuster $825
Prime $380
MK1
Iron Legion drone
Ultron drone
Thor
Hawkeye $220
VII Stealth $340
War Machine $340

If you're going with the Hulk Deluxe set, we're up to $3270.

Cap $225
Widow $220
43 $345
Hulk $375
Vision
Hulkbuster $825
Prime $380
MK1
Iron Legion drone
Ultron drone
Thor
Hawkeye $220
VII Stealth $340
War Machine $340

Someone said 6K recently..... made me double take.... so that number makes me feel better :lol :woo

Only hot toys can take a figure that was sitting in stock on the shelves for months and apply silver paint on the knees, scuff it up, slap a exclusive label on it then turn around and charge $55 more dollars for the same item. Then proceed to have people lining up to snag a pre-order. That...... is brilliant marketing to sheepies.:lol Avengers Pokiemon!

you took the words right out of my mouth. sheepies lol.

$340 is too pricey and needs to drop but if this fig sells out as is it shows that I'm not a part of the collective. (get it?) :rotfl

So for all you crazy completists out there, what's gonna be your plan for Avengers infinity war part 1 and 2?? Imagine how many figures will be out in that line!! Especially if every hero from every corner of the MCU comes out to play with Thanos!!? And with the price hikes it'll be like $10k.... :horror.

I have Mark 1 and Mark 2 already. Aside from the paint apps on the new Mark 2 exclusive, I see they went with the Mark 1 number again. Mark 1 has the "ED445" on the right shoulder and left side of the torso. The Mark 2 has the number "FF 445" on the left shoulder. This new exclusive Mark 2 has changed the number back to "ED445" on the left shoulder. I WANT to buy this, but I'm just out of money and space for ANOTHER repaint. I'll hold out for the rumored Mark 3 War Machine. Congrats to those who get this, though, as I personally like it better than the first exclusive Mark 2 I already own.

Cap $225
Widow $220
43 $345
Hulk $375
Vision
Hulkbuster $825
Prime $380
MK1
Iron Legion drone
Ultron drone
Thor
Hawkeye $220
VII Stealth $340
War Machine $340

Looking at maybe 6 grand at the end... But why you include VII stealth? Is this just an AoU list?

Back