1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Sorry, posting this in a few threads. I’ve been off the grid a bit and lost track of the Marvel threads):

I’ve been stock piling my AoU collection and waiting to unbox when I got closer to having the complete team, but now I’m only waiting on Vision and Quicksilver so it’s time to get these guys some air. I’ve had MK 43, WM MK II & Cap for a while on display, but I’m digging into SW, Thor, Hawkeye, Widow, Hulk and Maria Hill this weekend. Everyone’s pics have been great and tiding me over, but I’m pumped to spend the weekend seeing for myself.

I skimmed the last 30ish pages and didn’t see anything but are there any common issues/QC things that I should watch out for?

2nd in the marathon unboxed and he's another winner! I didn't load up the quiver yet but I'm assuming it'll be as time consuming as the A1 was. Accessories are great as usual and the outfit is extremely well done, but I have to admit it looks a little goofier in hand than in many of the great pics I've seen for some reason. It's a cool different look but I did LOL a few times today at his little archer dress.

Awesome fig overall :clap

Does anyone have this custom by One Sixth Kit? Looks way better than the HT version from this pic. How's the comparison?
49b5bd2e42bfc49556a1dc9fce9a0e06.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought this guy as My first Marvel Hot toys. Haven't opened him yet. need to find a space for him.

Question to long time owners - Did you guys experience any problems by keeping the bowstring drawn all the time?

Question to long time owners - Did you guys experience any problems by keeping the bowstring drawn all the time?

I've personally haven't had any issues with it. I think as long as you don't stretch it an ungodly length it'll go back in place.

Btw still selling mine :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't.

But then again, that's because I never drew the bowstring back lest it would stretch it out permanently.

that's a really nice shot!
Thanks :) Probably the best shot I took of him ever. I posted this on Instagram and a few people started to see him in a different way, maybe they liked him again, which is fantastic because he's usually one of those runt of the collection figures no one wants :lol
yeah the jacket looks good unzipped
Sure does :D I'm using a clothes peg at the back to hold it in a form fitting shape but when I took it off it stayed like that, pretty neat :)

Back