1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got any idea when this will make it to Europe? I am very impatiently waiting for this. Was the first figure I ordered and I now already have 6 others...I want Hawkeye!

Arrived today

really AWESOME :rock:rock

SxVxJNY.jpg

jVb8oHa.jpg

uV9sTbS.jpg

0nQFd92.jpg

Uk3KEbH.jpg

That looks really badass! I'm happy I got the Avengers AoU Hawkeye still, as you can't wait forever, but damn is this a great outfit. Hindsight, I would've waited...but it's never clear who they'd do for Civil War anyway from Hot Toys. I'm guessing their latest sculpt will be repainted (which usually means even better!) I can't double dip though...still, it's a beauty!

11892077_884343421600858_19257919153835901_n.jpg

This Civil war suit looks awesome but incomplete . I also read somewhere that Renner was told that there's no mask being worn . That really sucks because this really looks like it would fit perfect with the Mask .

This Civil war suit looks awesome but incomplete . I also read somewhere that Renner was told that there's no mask being worn . That really sucks because this really looks like it would fit perfect with the Mask .

Rennner said at Wizard World Chicago that he would never wear a mask.

Rennner said at Wizard World Chicago that he would never wear a mask.

I heard he said that...but if marvel wants him to wear a mask he will. Marvel retains a lot of control in deals..more then most studios. He may not get a classic mask, but a helmet like Cap, or googles like Falcon or Winter soldier. Easy way around it.

Back