1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scarlet Witch is ok in comics. Her biggest moments have all been her going crazy and messing up the universe(Avengers Disassembled & House of M). The character has never really done much for me, and she's not even close to wearing a costume in this, so she is a pass. Vision looks cool in all the promo stuff we have seen. So if the movie does something cool with him, he will be added to my team. I am limiting myself to 1 of the characters except Cap and possible Black Panther.

I completely understand needing to pick and choose. Hot Toys announced they have the Metal Gear Solid V license, and I am wanting a Venom/Punished Snake. And like I said with the DC Universe about to pick up steam too, this could get bad real fast.

Oh yeah, I've heard of House of M. I didn't get into comics until a few years ago, and didn't start reading X-Men until Cyclops killed Xavier. I'm a huge Cyclops fan, and he's rarely given solid stories! So I'm enjoying the run so far...we'll see where it lands after Secret Wars. But yeah, it's probably more an Olsen thing off the top, as I know her outfit is more civilized this time around -- and maybe in general for the universe. Red jacket and whatnot. It'll come down to likeness for me...sometimes they nail it, and sometimes they miss the mark for a while. I'm sure Thor will be announced next, so it'll probably be two or three weeks before she pops up!

I don't watch trailers or anything, so I only know what Vision looks like from the Avatars and sigs here :lol But yeah, the good thing is that future movies allow us to hold off on certain figures in most cases. Hulk, Vision, all those guys will likely get Infinity Wars figures as well. And let's not forget Ant-Man coming out this year! He'll be getting a figure as well! So much picking and choosing!

And I didn't know about MGSV! I've yet to play Ground Zeroes (gotta get on that, but I just picked up Bloodborne!) but I thought Quiet was a pretty awesome looking character! And Kiefer Sutherland as Snake? Ah, the list just keeps growing!

So anyone else notice the new Cap is the only one with the Avengers "A" logo on his uniform?? I'm surprised they all don't have it. I could see Thor and Iron Man not having it, but Hulk, Widow and Hawkeye should since Stark upgraded all their gear and clothes... :dunno

The likeness is still off, even in natural light, but he looks spot on wearing the glasses ( 4:30 in the video ) - This is how I will display him. Ordered.

I'm in. The price is what I expected and I like the overall look of the figure. Still need to order Hulk and want Scarlet Witch too. Quicksilver and Vision I'm going to wait and see.

Unfortunately after the HB, I'm at a pick and choose from here on out. I'll have to pass on Hawkeye even though I think he looks fantastic. Great figure for anyone who gets him!

ordered. The likeness is indeed somewhat off but I missed out on this guy the first round. Gotta add him this time. He looks great with the sunglasses. Decent price

Ordered. Better than Avengers Hawkeye that I missed. No way paying around 500.00 for him. 219.99 good price for AOU version. HB next than def. very picky pick and choose from here on out. Prices getting too high for a completist since I also do DC and Star Wars. Plus BTTF Marty and Delorean.

Like many I missed out on the first release and this one looks great to me so it's a must have and the price seems to be reasonable aswell.

Costume wise I'm not entirly sold on the coat it looks like a nod towards the comic book costume but then I thought, since it's slevless it would probably be possible to cut off the bottom bit below the zip andmake it into a vest then you could probably bash a decent looking '1st version' look.

I really like this version of Hawkeye. I ordered it. I had the avengers version for a while in my collection, but then sold him along with the other avengers. I will be ordering quite a few of the age of ultron figures for my avengers display. I hope to complete the set, because I wasn't able to with the last movie.

I’m giving degree of likeness of 8/10 for each of these Hawkeye head sculpts. I do not think that one is better than the other. When we compare theses two Hawkeye, i see a younger and an older Jeremy Renner.

Anyway, the new Hawkeye suit is really nice!!

Hot Toys Online Figures Shop

Hawkeye.jpg

Ordered! Now watch all the old Hawkeye's go on Evilbay ha ha.. I like the both quiver styles on his release's ,not missing him a 2nd time around.

Back