1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

It looks okay, but I think the Avengers one had a slightly better likeness.

I'm actually happy with this. Definitely getting it.

I'm glad I sold the first one. The likeness on this one is way better. Glad they provided the sunglasses.

i see a bit of sam worthington in the side face pic, too bad no pics with shades on

I'm glad I sold the first one. The likeness on this one is way better. Glad they provided the sunglasses.

I was looking for them. Couldn't see them for the life of me.

There they are.
:slap

I think the likeness is great. We have not seen Jeremy for quite sometime. Anyway, this is only WIP. See Maleficent, Wolverine, StarLord, they did a very well final sculpt. Additionally, when Ave 2 out, the hype will cover the likeness issue.
I will PO this series but no doubt I love the avenger 1 suit more.

It looks like the same sculpt to me. HT just did the same thing as they did with BW change the hair and paint. If there is something different besides that i don't see it.

It looks like the same sculpt to me. HT just did the same thing as they did with BW change the hair and paint. If there is something different besides that i don't see it.

I reckon it's a new sculpt.
I also reckon it's a good likeness.
I already have the Avengers Hawkeye, but i'll probably get this too.

What I like most about this new outfit is hidden joints! :yess:

People should be happy about this.. :)

I think the likeness was better on the first figure, it's still a good effort though & looks like it'll be a nice figure to own..., the jacket is a nice touch & I'm liking the bow & arrows, of course I'll buy it but I wouldn't mind a bit of a tweek around the eyes & jaw line..., not a deal breaker though. :)

The face is very similar between the two, but it appears his nose is slightly narrower on the new one

I reckon it's a new sculpt.
I also reckon it's a good likeness.
I already have the Avengers Hawkeye, but i'll probably get this too.

You are correct it is new ( i finally read the specs and who scuplted it) but it looks very close to the 1st. I have the Avengers one also but this is different enough that i will pick it up.
What I like most about this new outfit is hidden joints! :yess:

People should be happy about this.. :)

The joints never have bothered me, i don't really notice them. I just hope the jacket does not hurt articulation to much. I would hate to have another outfit like my Stealth Cap

Back