1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

The party don't start til Clint walks in...

tumblr_nlgyrxt4q61rllpbqo5_r1_500_zpslmn6yxem.gif

So everyone always putting Clint down as the most useless avenger, YET from the looks of it seems as though he will be the only one to sell out before its release...lol makes no cents :lol

Those people I often ignore, and kill them with eye daggers. :lol

So everyone always putting Clint down as the most useless avenger, YET from the looks of it seems as though he will be the only one to sell out before its release...lol makes no cents :lol

I don't get those people..... anyway HGH. :lol

its because everyone secretly loves Hawkeye and everyone wants his action figure. and it makes a lot of cents..... dollars too :hi5:

In comics he is really the heart of the team. Even in the Ultimate Universe. He was a soldier doing his part. I love his line in the trailer about walking outside and being an Avenger. It speaks to who he is, and it is a call back to how Natasha said he found her. I imagine he is giving that line to Scarlet Witch after all the bad she has done to the team. "You got red in your ledger. Time to clean it out."

looks like hawkeye will be up for PO this weekend!
we need to concentrate now!

I laughed SO HARD when all the Loki Fangirls were all ":lol Hawkeye missed!" and then when the arrow blew up. HE NEVER MISSES.

HBhj9_zps4ut9rxsu.gif

Back