1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there's anything I hate about the mobile app is that there aren't any emotes. And reading the emote text makes everyones posts look so awkward to me. XD

all I always see is "yessss" and "clap"and "lecture", etc, like...all the time. They should update it!

If there's anything I hate about the mobile app is that there aren't any emotes. And reading the emote text makes everyones posts look so awkward to me. XD

all I always see is "yessss" and "clap"and "lecture", etc, like...all the time. They should update it!
It bothers the crap out of me too! And trying to remember the different keyboard combos for the emoticons so they'll display correctly drives me nuts!

On Tapatalk, it is a little awkward but I know all the text for the emotes so I just see them, the same way the operators in the matrix see stuff :lol

I have mine on flex. Will i get a notice?

I don't believe so! But if you want it sooner I think you can email them and ask them to charge it when it ships

I remember putting the Mark 43 on flex, but I ended up getting an e-mail saying it had arrived early and was given the option to charge the remaining balance and have it shipped immediately. So I'm unsure. How do shipping notices typically work with flex pay orders?

Is there a picture of him without the long coat? Does it come off? I might just grab another one if it does and put it with my "Avengers 1" set up.

IMG_5986_zpsgy84f7vb.jpg.html]

And I answered my own question. :lol

Hmm, I am assuming the shirt comes off as well. Would be easy to grab a plain black shirt and some other accessories to differentiate him enough to warrant two purchases. Or I could pose a second one like this.

Edit: And Nat did to! In record time. :lol Thanks for the answer also. :hi5:

Back