1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I might try this once I get her. Seems my order of her shipped which is weird because on the Sideshow set it still shows her as a pre-order. Oh well tracking shows that she will be here on Tuesday. She will go nicely with my Avengers AOE Captain American and Iron Man figures :).

Mine came in today. In hand I understand about the hair but Im just going to leave it as is.

I still don't understand how Hot Toys screwed the hair up on this version . I wonder how this sculpt would have looked with the original avenger hair style . Probably would look great .

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for SS to ship after choosing the "pay early"option?
I got that on August 7th, and used it but my figure still doesn't show as shipping, just processing.

TWS Widow headsculpt is by far the best sculpt, I agree.

However, I don't think the AoU one is all that bad and I'm also one who generally likes to keep my figures stock with the parts that they came with. For instance, I think the stock headsculpt on GA Cap is too small for his body, but I opted to leave it on for the aforementioned reason.

I suppose also in a way it displays how HT has improved in areas with the evolution of different figures for a particular character.

Can anyone who has both WS and AoU Widow share a photo of the AoU stinger electricity thingamajigs on WS Widow? or are her AoU gauntlets a necessity to keep those things on?

Thanks in advance!

Can anyone who has both WS and AoU Widow share a photo of the AoU stinger electricity thingamajigs on WS Widow? or are her AoU gauntlets a necessity to keep those things on?

Thanks in advance!

No it's not necessary for the gauntlets to be with the electricity but it makes sense to attach it

Still like this look

Back