1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! it was about time i registered and joined you all, for awhile iv been coming here lol

Im sure you will still appreciate the sculpt it already comes with [emoji2] its an awesome figure

:woo

Thank you everyone please don't get confused that is Black widow Avengers 2 with Avengers 1 sculpt [emoji85] im so worried this might get misleading

You're fine no worries :hi5:

Thank you everyone please don't get confused that is Black widow Avengers 2 with Avengers 1 sculpt [emoji85] im so worried this maybe misleading

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Oh don't worry no one could ever mistake anything for the AOU Sculpt, its noticeably horrible :lol

Thank you everyone please don't get confused that is Black widow Avengers 2 with Avengers 1 sculpt [emoji85] im so worried this maybe misleading

Hah - No, I knew which sculpt you used from the moment I saw it. That's what I mean, I purposely picked up a spare A1 BW sculpt for either a custom or for use with a future BW figure, which comes with a sculpt I'm not overly keen on.

Turns out AoU BW was that Figure :lol

You have been clear and concise.
Will people still ask? - Probably :)slap) - people are people after all, but I wouldn't worry about any fall out.

Again, congrats - she looks awesome!
- Another good example why that sculpt is still the best.

Oh don't worry no one could ever mistake anything for the AOU Sculpt, its noticeably horrible [emoji38]
Aww its not that bad hair needs alot of work, something i don't enjoy doing because it plays with my masculinity lol

Hahah a couple of times now mrs walks into the room "awwwwww your playing with your dolls again" and there i am brushing black widows hair lol its so damaging my testosterone levels must be at a all time low

Hahah a couple of times now mrs walks into the room "awwwwww your playing with your dolls again" and there i am brushing black widows hair lol its so damaging my testosterone must be at a all time low

It shouldn't :lol but alright..... you should be proud :lol

:lol

When I first got my BW (Avengers 1) - Arrived at work, and of course I got to opening it and playing around with it, posing etc. Of course Boss walks in, me holding the figure and brushing the hair.

ME: Nothing! :monkey3

Boss: :slap

:lol

[emoji38]

When I first got my BW (Avengers 1) - Arrived at work, and of course I got to opening it and playing around with it, posing etc. Of course Boss walks in, me holding the figure and brushing the hair.

ME: Nothing! :monkey3

Boss: :slap

[emoji38]
[emoji23] epic

For the people that are still curious :)

8993703488c6a22f990335f8c4e912f2.jpg

FANTASTIC pic!
Thank you for once again showing off the awesomeness that is the BW Avengers1 headsculpt.

Love that head swap. I just got a great deal on a A1 Widow so I think I may just pick up some weapons from this version and go for a parts swap.

Back