1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this early arrival email of Widow and of the Emma Frost PF on the same day in less than 3 hours apart. I almost thought it was April Fools Day. Anyhoo, I'm not complaining :lol :clap

For the people that are still curious :)

8993703488c6a22f990335f8c4e912f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I just don't want to mislead anyone in buying BW thinking they are getting that headsculpt lol

:hi5: I'm hoping that the sculpt it comes with will do for me!

Btw :welcome1:
Thank you! it was about time i registered and joined you all, for awhile iv been coming here lol

Im sure you will still appreciate the sculpt it already comes with [emoji2] its an awesome figure

It really makes me excited for my AoU BW now, as have been planing on doing the same thing for awhile. Seeing results like that, I'm happy that she is going to look amazing! :panic:

It really makes me excited for my AoU BW now, as have been planing on doing the same thing for awhile. Seeing results like that, I'm happy that she is going to look amazing! [emoji14]anic:
Thank you everyone please don't get confused that is Black widow Avengers 2 with Avengers 1 sculpt [emoji85] im so worried this maybe misleading

Back