1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since when is electricity the go-to weapon for Black Widow? And batons?

She's the female version of Arkham City's Nightwing. :lol

Is any of this similar to the comics?

The head sculpt for this Black Widow is clearly one of the best (Like the Winter Soldier also). But remember 2 years ago: the prototype of Avengers Black Widow was incredible and we've seen a final version completely different. With an horrible head sculpt, this final product was too much looking like a doll. So i prefer to wait the final product to judge it.

Capture.JPG

Hot Toys Online Figures Shop

I will say the pictures from the Toy Show in Asia looked MUCH better than these over photo shopped pictures. The hair looks wet and unfinished.

They do give a solid idea of how the piece will look in person! Though the hair will definitely need some management. Time to get out our brushes! :lol

il_340x270.718429108_a5i6.jpg

For those who may have missed them, these are the pics from that show:

Hot-Toys-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Black-Widow-Figure-e1419363607971.jpg

avengers-age-of-ultron-black-widow-hot-toys.jpg

15431833284_b652ed7ff4_b-420x630.jpg

tumblr_inline_ngw0tlIS2U1sqqnpf.jpg

HOT_TOYS_AVENGERS_AGE_OF_ULTRON_DISPLAY_1-6_SCALE_BLACK_WIDOW_02.jpg

I don't mind the look of this new Black Widow, but seeing as I already have the Black Widow from WS and to be honest I'm quite happy with that one for the time being. It will all depend on how many I want to collect from AOU, I will leave my judgement till after I see the movie in terms if I will pick her up or not.

So many things wrong with the sculpt to begin with....... they should not have reused it. Nose, brow, jawline.... all off or wrong

My biggest gripe is the body. They just don't seem to care about making her look like the actress physically. Scarlett is short and curvy. This figure is underweight.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

The same generic skinny body for every female figure from this company. They can't even get Arnie right - John Matrix, too small. MMS238 T-800, too small.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

The same generic skinny body for every female figure from this company. They can't even get Arnie right - John Matrix, too small. MMS238 T-800, too small.

right? I hate that crap. There are no strong female bodies or good curvy ones..... they are all stick figures almost

Was so excited that they were doing a Commando figure but when I saw the pics .... sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiit. Looks like he was on a hunger strike or something.

Back