1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh so 43 is a reissue? Even comes with the mark 1 ultron. I thought the deluxe was going to include the 43..hmm hope this takes awhile to releases for some good payment options

Man I hope it isn't included. That would make this near $2k.

Prices in HK ( converted to US dollars ). SS price will be higher, obviously. Info from Secret Base FB page.

HB Deluxe - $912
Accessory set - $195
Mark 43 - $285

Toy Hunters and secret base members available on October 19 (today) to October 20th (Saturday) member priority booking day at hot toys Hong Kong specialized shop ─ secret base booking; October 21th (Sunday) open booking:
Avengers 2 :, Era Hulkbuster 1:6 Ratio Collections (Luxury Edition) Booking Price: Hk$ 7,150
Avengers 2 :, Era Hulkbuster 1:6 RATIO COLLECTION ACCESSORIES SUIT BOOKING PRICE: Hk$ 1,530
Avengers 2 :, era ironclad Mark Mark 1:6 ratio alloy collector I booking price: Hk$ 2,230

Last edited:
What upgrades specifically?

Shoulder pads could be on a swivel like all the new ones, the shoulder to torso proportion could look more like the 1/4 scale version. Hot Toys has shown they can correct body proportions.

The paint on all the new releases is superior. I used to have the 43 and the legs were very wobbly, and pretty sure the elbows are not on a double joint.

I also don’t think the butterfly shoulder joint was created for the 43 but I could be wrong about that.

The Mark 45 ushered in a new era for Hot Toys IM figures. This one just isn’t as good but will carry a high price likely.

Just love what HT has done with recent IM releases so that’s where the disappointment comes in, that this 43 could have been awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t think the arm was removable on the OG version. I tried to pull it off awhile ago. Must need to really torque on that thing.

Cool that this release will allow everyone the channe to get the best piece hot toys has done so far, and the chance to get everything for everyone

Good news is... there will be the chance for others to nab a HB plus, the accessory pack for all of those who own it already and even a mark 43 re-issue. Part of me wishes they would re-issue more figures and take the money off the scalpers but would probably never happen.

Have they stated any difference to this new release to the first one? Besides the arm and Veronica?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good news is... there will be the chance for others to nab a HB plus, the accessory pack for all of those who own it already and even a mark 43 re-issue. Part of me wishes they would re-issue more figures and take the money off the scalpers but would probably never happen.

I believe they've done additional runs on figures that sold very well in the past for some of the earlier Star Wars releases, if my memory is correct. Homecoming Spider-Man, Mark V, Yondu and Mark VI come to mind as recent releases that would probably do very well with an additional run if they chose to do so.

And once again, as much as I want this figure, I can't justify the price of it all. I'd almost rather get a PF for $550 than spend over a grand on a 1/6th.

If nothing is different from the original release beside the accessories then I'm glad they released it for the others that missed out. **** the scaplers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I didn’t think the arm was removable on the OG version. I tried to pull it off awhile ago. Must need to really torque on that thing.

Hopefully the swap out procedure won't be too involved. Given that more often than not HT's instruction sheets can be somewhat lacking in the "instruction" part, I could see this leading to frustration and/or accidental damage for a few people if the method is a tad complex. That said, I'm stoked (& somewhat shocked) to see this jackhammer arm offered separately. I could see HT making more $ on this accessory than the reissue of the full figure.

But why make the accessory set a different tone of color? Or at least that’s how it looks in photos...I need to check my HB and see if the arm is even removable, I’ll buy the expansion pack for sure tho..

It’s not. They do that to highlight what is actually for sale in the listing without just having the arm laid on a table not connected to anything.

Hopefully the swap out procedure won't be too involved. Given that more often than not HT's instruction sheets can be somewhat lacking in the "instruction" part, I could see this leading to frustration and/or accidental damage for a few people if the method is a tad complex. That said, I'm stoked (& somewhat shocked) to see this jackhammer arm offered separately. I could see HT making more $ on this accessory than the reissue of the full figure.

I’m a little surprised as well. But it makes sense if the arm is removable on the OG Hulkbuster. I just didn’t think it was.

Don’t worry I just gave out some reps lol congrats on the wedding!
Haha, thanks! :hi5:

Mount him on top of an RC tank and he could be the ring bearer or maybe a center piece at the head table. An Iron Man themed wedding wouldn't be the worst idea.

I doubt she would go for that, but I can suggest it. HB smashing a jackhammer arm through a big green cake though...

It’s not. They do that to highlight what is actually for sale in the listing without just having the arm laid on a table not connected to anything.

I’m a little surprised as well. But it makes sense if the arm is removable on the OG Hulkbuster. I just didn’t think it was.

I wish they included ONE photo of it laid on a table, that way we'd have a better idea of how swaps out with the regular arm. But then it's probably best we don't go experimenting on our HBs ahead of getting this. :lol

I’ll get the MK43 if it’s a good price since I missed out on the original. I ain’t touching that Hulkbuster unless i hit the lottery lol. Still think it’s awesome though to do this for those who wanted a second chance at it

I have two questions:

1. Does the deluxe version include normal arm so that we can swap between normal and jackhammer?

2. Do you guys think the figure itself will be different, tweaked etc?

I am not sure whether I should sell what I have and buy deluxe version or just go for the accessories pack.

I have two questions:

1. Does the deluxe version include normal arm so that we can swap between normal and jackhammer?

2. Do you guys think the figure itself will be different, tweaked etc?

I am not sure whether I should sell what I have and buy deluxe version or just go for the accessories pack.
Deluxe comes with jack hammer arm/ Veronica and regular arm...plus hulk buster... accessory comes with jack hammer arm and Veronica... they also rereleasi g mark 43

Back