1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THanks for the replies.

That makes sense

And sorry I have not yet. I was just too excited to play with it that I haven't yet read it.

Gret pictures. I love seeing the lights on the back but mine is in a case with it's back to the wall. I doubt HT profits were very good for this after doing twice as much work as they had originally planned and not making that many but i would be suprised if they do not make another one.

Thanks. Yeah it's too bad that it's hard to show off the back of this because of space issue. Even the details on the back of the knee & legs looks cool!

29495811_10155560216433565_307986489803236627_n.jpg

Finally joined the Hulkbuster owners club. This thing is massive. Can't stop staring at him.

29495811_10155560216433565_307986489803236627_n.jpg

Finally joined the Hulkbuster owners club. This thing is massive. Can't stop staring at him.

Nice.... You either have a very lucky person in your life, or a future lucky significant other... :yess:

I've been together with my wife for 27 years and she still rolls her eyes at all my stuff. And my daughter has joined her, although she thinks they're cool but rather I'd spend the money on crap for her. I do have my son on my side at least, he likes my crap as much as I do...

Nice.... You either have a very lucky person in your life, or a future lucky significant other... :yess:

I've been together with my wife for 27 years and she still rolls her eyes at all my stuff. And my daughter has joined her, although she thinks they're cool but rather I'd spend the money on crap for her. I do have my son on my side at least, he likes my crap as much as I do...

Or maybe that's Ehollywood herself. :huh

Gret pictures. I love seeing the lights on the back but mine is in a case with it's back to the wall. I doubt HT profits were very good for this after doing twice as much work as they had originally planned and not making that many but i would be suprised if they do not make another one.

Put mirrors in the back of your display case.

actsdad74 said:
Fletcher Hills here. Lots of us East County folks in this forum...crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all found the place to live in San Diego where we can still afford Hot Toys haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back