1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just make room for 1:12 scale Hulkbuster from Bandai or something. The first one is good enough.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I’m guessing most of it’s screen time will have been in the new trailer, right before Hulk bursts out of it!.

CD1492B8-0961-451D-8C3F-0360EBCC534D.jpg Late to the HB party, but happy to be here! I hope to get it set up this weekend.

Looks amazing. I was wondering how much you guys paid for it in the aftermarket?All I see on Ebay and amazon are crazily inflated prices. Like it literally went from ~800 to 1.1k now...

Why spend a fortune on a soap reactor when you can use an $11 four channel RF remote and have better control for a fraction of the price.

I would be interested in seeing someone put together an Instructables for something like this!

Long is a little different. Nothing personal against him but i could never watch his reviews.
You mean like how he's moaning about breaking up with his girlfriend and desperately trying to sell his old figures?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Already sold out at sideshow. I guess profits good for HT to make a HB 2.0.
Anyway here's my Hulk vs Hulkbuster fist bump pose!

DSC01766.jpg
DSC01768.jpg

Already sold out at sideshow. I guess profits good for HT to make a HB 2.0.
Anyway here's my Hulk vs Hulkbuster fist bump pose!

Gret pictures. I love seeing the lights on the back but mine is in a case with it's back to the wall. I doubt HT profits were very good for this after doing twice as much work as they had originally planned and not making that many but i would be suprised if they do not make another one.

Did anyone have this issue with their hulkbuster?
https://imgur.com/a/4ZOtW

I have this really random wire thing inside of the head and I am not sure if its supposed to look this way

Attachments

• fRXkTvH.jpg
    fRXkTvH.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 347
  • WeChat Image_20180320135503.jpg
    WeChat Image_20180320135503.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 349
It’s just there for stability in transport. I’m pretty sure it says remove it in the instructions booklet. But it should be removed.

Back