1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5867.jpgIMG_5882.jpgIMG_5923.jpgIMG_5924.jpgIMG_5925.jpg

Both Hulkbusters landed this week. Now to find a customizer to convert one of them into a Warbuster. Although probably won't start that project for at least six months.

Both Hulkbusters landed this week. Now to find a customizer to convert one of them into a Warbuster. Although probably won't start that project for at least six months.
Here are two pictures to give us an idea of what the color scheme may look like.
3C533B0E-F766-4745-AAAD-C9751EE43CC9.jpg4F53BA23-95E9-4689-8916-5976E56F34FF.jpg

Here are two pictures to give us an idea of what the color scheme may look like.

This is what I'm planning to use for reference. The toughest thing will be figuring out how to get the shoulder mounted mini gun and rocket launchers fabricated.
War Machine Hulkbuster.jpg

Attachments

• Warbuster.jpg
    Warbuster.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 335
BBTS now has 6 Hulkbusters available. That $1000 they upped their price to may be backfiring.

BBTS now has 6 Hulkbusters available. That $1000 they upped their price to may be backfiring.

I talked to BBTS customer service Friday and they are unloading the stock of replacements and canceled orders to get rid of them. When these are gone they are gone they are gone from what it sounded like.

Don't forget Stark has updated War Machines weapons systems. He likes to pack a lot of power into small things. The rocket launcher and chain gun are old school now.

marvel-war-machine-sixth-scale-captain-america-civil-war-hot-toys-902621-05.jpgWar_Machine_Hot_Toys_6.jpgwar-machine-is-returning-to-action-post-civil-war-and-here-s-the-best-proof-yet.jpg

Does anybody know of a flight stand that could support the Hulkbuster for flight poses and to recreate this pose:

Wh9z3Jz.jpg

(I kid, I kid)

Well, whoever missed on the Hulkbusters at BBTS they 8 they had on Saturday are now gone. Hope everyone who wanted one for "somewhat" close to retail was able to get one.

This thing doesn't have that feature where Hulkbuster was able to capture Hulks arm within its own arm, does it? Haven't seen it in any pics.

This thing doesn't have that feature where Hulkbuster was able to capture Hulks arm within its own arm, does it? Haven't seen it in any pics.

Hot Toys did showcase the jackhammer arm a long while back, unfortunately it's a discarded concept. Given how the figure is constructed, a jackhammer add-on is unlikely. In short, it does not have that feature.

Currently, only King Arts hulkbuster have the jackhammer option.

Every time I go to bigbadtoystore the hulkbuster is sold out. Anyone see it available anywhere?

Back