1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$4 flat rate shipping to CA, realistically it's so big it's going to go FedEx or UPS anyway....

Ya, I forgot to change it.

I'll email them and see if I can change it.

Also, it said 21.95 or something like that so I figured that would be the cost and not go up.

USPS has a very slow ground shipping that is cheaper than Fedex or UPS, but I figured I waited this long

I can wait a little bit longer.

I sent them an email.

We'll see what happens.

I sent them an email.

We'll see what happens.

They're pretty good on email, good luck! Same logic for me.... been waiting 2 and a half years... an extra few days I can survive. ;)

My last order was 21lbs (7 box sets of Transformers) and it shipped FedEx Home Delivery and arrived in under a week. Hopefully this will be about the same.

Spoke with bbts and she was able to change it!

She said it's still sending FedEx home and with the same service as before but for only $4.

They are awesone!!!

Got The BBTS email. And my card was charged now to keep an eye on the tracking status . [emoji16]

Figure we will get this by Saturday from BBTS if charging has started- unless they have a backlog and it takes 2 days to ship as often happens

My sideshow waitlist just converted, or at least I got the email it's going to in a few days (longer than the normal 1 day). Since I was able to order on BBTS after I joined the waitlist, time to cancel. Still hope people!

My sideshow waitlist just converted, or at least I got the email it's going to in a few days (longer than the normal 1 day). Since I was able to order on BBTS after I joined the waitlist, time to cancel. Still hope people!

Isn’t Hulkbuster like $200 cheaper from Sideshow than BBTS, though? Aren’t you better off with the Wait List one?

Isn’t Hulkbuster like $200 cheaper from Sideshow than BBTS, though? Aren’t you better off with the Wait List one?

I got it from BBTS for $825. Since I'm in CA, BBTS doesn't charge tax but SS does. BBTS Total: $829 shipped. Sideshow Total: $915 shipped.

I got it from BBTS for $825. Since I'm in CA, BBTS doesn't charge tax but SS does. BBTS Total: $829 shipped. Sideshow Total: $915 shipped.

Yup, which is why I usually buy from BBTS because of the CA tax(I wish SS was in AZ)but they had sold out of HB long ago so my only choice was SS and had to pay the $915

Bbts wants these guys out asap. My order just shipped!!!

This is the fastest turnaround I have seen from these guys (not saying they are in anyway slow).
It went from processing yesterday to shipped this morning. No warehouse at all.

Awesome! Can t wait ����

ETA - Tuesday! I'm in CA. Monday is a holiday for some. I don't think that should affect the shipping, but I'm off
at its shipping to work.

I just picked this up from my local comic book shop in Portland. They even gave me an open box discount because it was the one they had on display. The question is, where the heck am I gonna display this?

I just picked this up from my local comic book shop in Portland. They even gave me an open box discount because it was the one they had on display. The question is, where the heck am I gonna display this?

How is your setup now? That is exactly what I thought about even before I preordered him. The setup I had wouldn't have been adequate. Size wise yes, but the displayability of the figure was a major let down. I feel these guys are art pieces and should be displayed as such. Good example is seeing nice expensive jewelry in a store that has them display terribly makes the items look/feel cheap. If they are displayed properly you have that wow factor in your items. Same thing with lighting your figures. Proper lighting of a bad figure looks better than seeing a good figure in terrible lighting.

I can't wait for HB! Coming Tuesday!

Congrats! I wished we had a local comic book store around here that carries these kind of things. I"m in Monterey, CA and its very beautiful here, but there aren't any high end comic book stores.

Bbts wants these guys out asap. My order just shipped!!!

This is the fastest turnaround I have seen from these guys (not saying they are in anyway slow).
It went from processing yesterday to shipped this morning. No warehouse at all.

Awesome! Can t wait ����

ETA - Tuesday! I'm in CA. Monday is a holiday for some. I don't think that should affect the shipping, but I'm off
at its shipping to work.

Depends on what carrier they use to ship it. If it is USPS, Monday will affect it as it is a federal holiday. Hopefully they
used a different carrier so it doesn't affect the shipping time.

BBTS just shipped mine via FedEx ...be here monday . Can't beat that $4 shipping

Are you in Los Angeles or Louisiana? If your in Los Angeles I'm in northern Ca and its expected to arrive on Tuesday.

I'm curious why mine is a day later than yours. I believe ours shipped on the same day. Oh well just curious.

Can't wait!

Back