1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The nicest thing about the HB is it has two options for inserting IM inside. Either use the Mk43 bust that comes with it or insert a full figure. My friend and I wondered what that two pieces of black spandex-like was for. Then in the manual showed that it belongs to the legs of full figure to avoid scratches. That's in case you decide to insert the full figure.

Tried that. It does make a snapping noise, but most of the time it won't stay down. Sometimes it will, then pops up. If I move the head to pose it, it immediately pops back up. How much force should I use? It seems like it only goes down so far, and that's it... so I wouldn't think it would be a matter of using more force.

On mine it was two pieces under the helmet that were protruding out too much, which prevented me closing it. Once I pushed them in flush, it closed.

Just a heads up for those that ordered from BBTS. I sent them an inquiry email.

They responded with this:

Thank you for checking in. We were quite surprised to see the delay in the couriers making the final transit/delivery to us as well. Thank you for your patience and we should be having orders filling any day now and as soon as the inventory arrives.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Just a heads up for those that ordered from BBTS. I sent them an inquiry email.

They responded with this:

Thank you for checking in. We were quite surprised to see the delay in the couriers making the final transit/delivery to us as well. Thank you for your patience and we should be having orders filling any day now and as soon as the inventory arrives.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Thanks for posting this- we are all waiting!

Tried that. It does make a snapping noise, but most of the time it won't stay down. Sometimes it will, then pops up. If I move the head to pose it, it immediately pops back up. How much force should I use? It seems like it only goes down so far, and that's it... so I wouldn't think it would be a matter of using more force.

Looks like you have to push the jaw in, it looks extended, could be causing too much of a gap for the top to stay in place.

hb_sm.jpg
*Toddler for scale

Back