1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well technically I had to drive 15 min. To pick it up. When the wife goes to drop something off to her folks, I'm gonna wrap It, and tomorrow morning she's gonna go "WTF!! Where did THAT come from?!!"

image2.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpg

Hi guys just a few down and dirty pics the hulkbuster was my birthday gift the hulk and the diorama were Christmas presents i just wanted to post a few quick ones ,i think i will keep changing the display every so often to see what other poses i can get them to do ,or just solo shots .I thought i would have more room for posing but these things are massive and they make the display space look tiny.

Nice ! Yes the scale is hard to judge from a pic. I can recall opening up my Hulk and literally laughing out loud how big he was compared to the other 1/6 figures. Hulkbuster must be a whole other level ! I can imagine without figures, the diorama must look way big enough :)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Here is my current progress with trying to light up my HB with DC voltage. I didn't want to spend the dough to get a soap reactor kit so with some tips from a fellow freak and some youtube videos, I've been soldering and hooking up wires myself. I still have a few to go but I'm happy with the results so far.

Gangs.jpg

I received mine today and it's smaller then I expected which is good because I have plans to create a maintenance bay environment in it's designated area.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Here is my current progress with trying to light up my HB with DC voltage. I didn't want to spend the dough to get a soap reactor kit so with some tips from a fellow freak and some youtube videos, I've been soldering and hooking up wires myself. I still have a few to go but I'm happy with the results so far.

View attachment 384101

Wow good going looks cool, what size wire dis you use ?

I received Alter Ego's notification at 3:06 pm EDT yesterday, but I didn't see it til 6pm, and it was already claimed.

i finally have enough saved up! finally about to pull the trigger on one of these! been eyeing a few on the bay for around a grand, give or take. doesn’t seem to bad on the aftermarket right now.(atleast better than the $1500 range that these were listed at one average a month or 2 ago)

i finally have enough saved up! finally about to pull the trigger on one of these! been eyeing a few on the bay for around a grand, give or take. doesn’t seem to bad on the aftermarket right now.(atleast better than the $1500 range that these were listed at one average a month or 2 ago)

Eh thats not that much more than the $914 i had to pay because of CA tax retail from sideshow

Back