1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dimensions I got were 23" tall (with helmet closed), 19" wide (with one arm click out instead of flat to the sides) and 10" deep. This is the bare minimum I'd recommend for a space. He JUST fit in my stand, I was worried about the for size.

Here is a picture of me holding this beast, keep in mind, I'm 6'2. Amazing figure, couldn't be happier with it.
ece99cd0cf726f5e12f8033c63280b21.jpg
b47e341c3833e753667cfac9cbbc0b70.jpg
1dde0a546589b79d9f481ea3a6eb706b.jpg
Thanks brother
Congrats

The chest reactor on my HB doesn't stay as seen in the above pic, when I let go of the upper torso it always flops forward, hiding the reactor. Is this standard for all HBs?

Anyone have issues with the foot flap not sitting correctly? One of mine snaps back into place with ease (first pic) but the other is off and kind of sticks up (second pic).

56c27e5ac0a8edfde35a41d95918da1e.jpg

a8e2b5967bb0982f518e008bdff99d86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any truth that in regards to WL orders (the ones that's happen after some time), that sometimes they are items that have been returned back to SS from buyers who returned the product for some reason? Just curious.

There are many factors to this but they will resell returns. Typically this close to release with conversions sideshow will ship brand new stock. When you start getting 90 days old from release there is a much higher chance of getting a returned item.

Now that is not to say they had orders on pay plans that didn’t finish their installments at which time they also sell new pieces that were on those plans.

Personally I have received returned figures. About 3-4 times from them and in every case it was well past 90 days on sold out items on their website.

They also hold on to a few to use as replacements for damaged figures. If they don't need them they will sell them after the figure is sold out and all the ones on payment plans have gone past the 30 day period. That is why sometimes something that was sold out for 6 months will come back in stock but it's usually a small number.

I'm going to end up with two of these. I'd found one for a $150 premium through an online company to hedge my bets, and then my SS order converted last week. Both are supposed to ship next week sometime.

Initially I'd planned to sell one of them to get my investment back, but now I'm going to hold on to the spare for a while to maybe have converted to a concept War Machine Hulkbuster. I haven't done any sketches yet, but maybe something like a shoulder mounted multiple rocket launcher and large mini-gun, then have it repainted.

I'm going to end up with two of these. I'd found one for a $150 premium through an online company to hedge my bets, and then my SS order converted last week. Both are supposed to ship next week sometime.

Initially I'd planned to sell one of them to get my investment back, but now I'm going to hold on to the spare for a while to maybe have converted to a concept War Machine Hulkbuster. I haven't done any sketches yet, but maybe something like a shoulder mounted multiple rocket launcher and large mini-gun, then have it repainted.

Nice ! Now that I would like to see !

Back