1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe you're still at work !! Go man go !! :)

Agreed! Take the package and run Neal!

SmWviJJ.gif

Hey guys, never purchased directly from Sideshow before but what do you think the chances are of joining the waitlist and getting the figure now?

Received my Notification....

G'day XXXXXXX

You are receiving this automated email because you have a The Avengers - Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Iron Man Hulkbuster 1/6th Scale Hot Toys Action Figure [HOTMMS285] on pre-order with us at Popcultcha.com from Order #1234567890.

The estimated time of arrival of this product has been updated from 30 June 2017 to 26 January 2018.

Arrival times or ETA's can be adjusted due to a number of factors including, manufacturing delays, shipping and logistics delays, licensor delays etc. Delays are commonplace in the collectables industry and most often they are beyond Popcultcha's control, so all we can do is try to notify you guys and gals as soon as we have information to hand.

If you wish to discuss this order or any of your other orders with our customer service team, please call us on 1300 586 291, live chat us via our website during business hours or simply fill out the contact us form via our website here https://www.popcultcha.com.au/contacts.

Thank you for shopping with us and your continued support of a locally owned Australian business!

Cheers
The Peeps @ Popcultcha!

Amazing figure. I love it. I may even have to pose him backwards from time to time because it looks so interesting and is so detailed from the back .

i had to laugh though, it was so easy for me to mess with and set up( (mostly thanks to Budget Starks vids) but I still had the hardest time and some aww %”$& moments trying to get those gauntlets on. Seriously. They were a pain!,!,!,!,!!!,!

My waitlist converted. I think Im going to keep it. Was having second thoughts but its just to awesome to let it go.

Can someone please give me the exact measurements height width depth thanks in advance
Mine is being delivered tomorrow. I'll have all the measurements you need man. I need to check anyway to make sure the stands I designed and printed are big enough. lol
dca701f7d1169b99cdd06c8857a13aeb.jpg

Mine is being delivered tomorrow. I'll have all the measurements you need man. I need to check anyway to make sure the stands I designed and printed are big enough. lol
dca701f7d1169b99cdd06c8857a13aeb.jpg

That is a pretty epic stand. Is that 3D printed ? Are you going to paint it as well ? Do you have a separate WIP thread somewhere ?

So many questions.... :)

Hi guys. For those who own this figure, could you post some pictures with your best poses? I see that the Hulkbuster have restrictive articulations due of his size. I want to know if he can have a dynamic pose or only a museum pose. Thanks guys!!!!:)

Found this. Guess this is as good as you get in terms of action poses.

de52d7e6e350104e7eaaa76c61c4daf0.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

That is a pretty epic stand. Is that 3D printed ? Are you going to paint it as well ? Do you have a separate WIP thread somewhere ?

So many questions.... :)
Yup, 3D printed, about 65 hours of printing. I already painted it and tested to make sure it can hold the weight of beast (then I printed a support bracket, just in case). I painted it and installed the lighting, here are some more pictures.

My designs are available free to anybody who has a printer. I actually created a website just to share my files, NaplesHobbyist.com.
d98bd0592b8eb4727936dd5f3a8967b8.jpg
5a336de2c144d68e018c9f147dba491c.jpg
0a4b827473ceba34d776f3f5918f0fd5.jpg
93374e99d788048f8c38d36cea5b29ff.jpg

Nice. Looks great ! I've been contemplating a 3D printer for this sort of thing. However have been waiting a bit for the quality to increase and prices to come down a bit.

Just out of interest. Roughly how much would that cost in material if you have a printer ? Can you sand the print material at all or is too much work ?

Nice. Looks great ! I've been contemplating a 3D printer for this sort of thing. However have been waiting a bit for the quality to increase and prices to come down a bit.

Just out of interest. Roughly how much would that cost in material if you have a printer ? Can you sand the print material at all or is too much work ?
Trust me, I've printed down to the height of a human hair (.08mm) and have gotten great results (just takes much more time to print). I can recommend a printer and place to pick one up if you wanna message me, we can talk and what you'd need. I tried to have this stand printed locally, then online and everybody wanted like $400+ (the ones that could even print this large anyway). I bought the printer myself and printed it for about $20 in material. I've sell ready to assemble kits, so I'm making the cost of the printer back. Is honestly the best toy I've bought myself in a long time. Really exciting seeing something you imagined of come to life.
f470a903a953a103eb433d38658e0602.jpg
5c491555958359c0b5f7a7f279725f86.jpg
5013c4dacb54e0e6737762fedc20aa89.jpg

Back