1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys mine just came today i seem to have an issue i cannot get the helmet to close all the way it keeps popping open around the jaw has anyone had this issue or a fix for it ?

Hi may be make a video , my hulk busters joins on the helmet where very tight when it came in and mine was hard to move .

Also try taking the bust/ figure out and testing it . If you don't have it in 100% correctly the helmet can be tough to close there is not that much clearance from what I can see .

Just take you time and don't be impatient

I know off 3 people who got irritated with the fiddly bits and damaged their hulk busters , its not that fragile but if you yank on stuff or force it enough any thing will brake .

Also in case you did not know the gauntlets are thought to get on took me a bit of force , I tired when I got it but then was worried and left them off for 5 days till I had time to go slow and come up with what I few was a safe way to get them on .

Mine converted too. How does the waitlist payment work? I know that the deposit is due immediately but when will they charge for the rest of it?

Mine converted too. How does the waitlist payment work? I know that the deposit is due immediately but when will they charge for the rest of it?

I believe they tell u when it will charge when they give u notice and it charges out in full. That is unless u elect to opt out of the purchase It’s basically just like an in stock figure. 100% done deal. No deposit needed.

My waitlist converted too but that creates a dilemma for me.

I bought one from an ebay seller in Georgia for $1032 shipped but they have not shipped it yet.

They said they would get 2 of them on the 18th. They printed the shipping label but they have not received them yet.

I guess I'll buy both and sell the other via ebay or here.

Maybe I'll wire it up with the 4 channel remote system for the lights and see what I can get for it :)

Congratulations to the waitlisters! You will not be disappointed! The figure is absolutely insane! I still find myself constantly staring at it, almost two months later. Lol

I wouldnt do it. I believe only purchase price is covered by paypal and not shipping if something goes awry. That’s taking an awfully big chance of losing the money. Plus the seller doesn’t even have a 100 rating. No way would I do it.....
Yeah. I messaged him asking about it and he automatically told me he wants to sell it for US$700 including shipping via Paypal outside eBay.

Picked mine up for Toy Anxiety yesterday. Didn't get a chance to open it but was just happy that it fit in my car.

Hi guys mine just came today i seem to have an issue i cannot get the helmet to close all the way it keeps popping open around the jaw has anyone had this issue or a fix for it ?

I had this issue, and for me it was the magnetic pieces that go in last that weren't pushed in far enough. If they stick out, the bottom of the helmet hits them.

This was just delivered to me at work.

HB.jpg

I can't believe that it's finally here!

Hi guys. For those who own this figure, could you post some pictures with your best poses? I see that the Hulkbuster have restrictive articulations due of his size. I want to know if he can have a dynamic pose or only a museum pose. Thanks guys!!!!:)

Check YouTube, I think Budget Stark articulated the legs for a more dynamic poset...I haven't moved mine yet and probably never will, looks just fine standing there.

Hi guys. For those who own this figure, could you post some pictures with your best poses? I see that the Hulkbuster have restrictive articulations due of his size. I want to know if he can have a dynamic pose or only a museum pose. Thanks guys!!!!:)
That's like asking other owners to break their own figures so you can figure out what to do with yours. Request is unacceptable!!! Unacceptable!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back