1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minesstill on the way from SSC to my area near Chicago. I’m starting to wonder what condition it will be in once it gets here as I’ve never had something make so many stops along the way. It’s now at its 8th location along its fedex route to get here and two more days until it’s scheduled arrival date. It’s been to three places already in the last 100 miles as it inches it’s way closer with each location it shows on my tracking .

Opening this up and getting it situated really was akin to those best Christmases as a kid waking up to find the thing you'd been wanting for a year under the tree. All that nostalgia for the low low price of $825. Worth it. Wow this thing is a beaut.

FWIW, I just received mine drop shipped from SS. I purchased from Cotswold. Never received any tracking info...

Thanks for the info - I'll keep my fingers crossed that Midtown and Sideshow have the drop shipping arrangement as well. On the frustrating side it means I'll be glued to the front window and getting excited every time the UPS van drives by...

Finally got all the lights working with the Soap Reactor. It's really next level with all the lights on. I saw tons of little details that I had not seen before. Now to hide the cords...

All,

Anyone can comment on the chest plates covering the arc reactor in front that is the only thing that is bothering the heck out of me? I got rid of my King Arts 1/9 scale figs for this piece I am getting mine next week and the anticipation and curiosity is interesting?
Can any one post a pic with the chest tilted back so the arc reactor does not hide in the front?

Got message from sideshow, Payment will process on December 25, it’s been a long wait.

Hey guys, finally found a HB available to purchase at not too high price.
I'm located in Australia so that means no retail store carries it and all online store have sold out.
Started looking on eBay.
The listing is here:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-1...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
Does it look too good to be true?

That's just the pre-order price to grab peoples attention. Looks like they are making up the rest with the shipping. But I'd definitely send them a message with some questions though.

Hey guys, finally found a HB available to purchase at not too high price.
I'm located in Australia so that means no retail store carries it and all online store have sold out.
Started looking on eBay.
The listing is here:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-1...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
Does it look too good to be true?

I wouldnt do it. I believe only purchase price is covered by paypal and not shipping if something goes awry. That’s taking an awfully big chance of losing the money. Plus the seller doesn’t even have a 100 rating. No way would I do it.....

Lol my LCS gets this in and is charging around 1200 CAD which is right on point... another Shop in town is charging 1600 CAD, both Sideshow dealers

The size, weight and awesomeness just can be relayed through pictures. Love it. And I'm 6' 3" 235 lbs

1924b9efcf4b180120cb096aa726e475.jpg
73db5795db9bd24a1a94951b36ff7a1c.jpg
f7a2ff281d34a52f7edca072f93ac874.jpg
75c396bc7f53510cddba45af1863e7a7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hi guys mine just came today i seem to have an issue i cannot get the helmet to close all the way it keeps popping open around the jaw has anyone had this issue or a fix for it ?

Back