1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys_HB_20171216_0001.jpg

Toys_HB_20171216_0002.jpg

saturday ups delivery ftw. thank the lord my wife has to work today. although even she will notice this thing...

DRM7bBpV4AA1lfI.jpg

Is there a tutorial or a list that tell / explains what to do and what not to do regarding articulation, movement etc. It is a delicate piece and I want to be careful when I unbox and display it.

Definitely be careful when articulating the legs. That top foot armor piece should always go up first before you articulate the ankles forward. If not done, it can clash up against the heavy lower leg and toe section causing the curved joint underneath it to crack and snap off.

I get him next week but i have to wait until christmas for the rest of my killer Hulk buster display so stay tuned.

Does anyone have the the in hand exact height width and depth of this beauty?

Last edited:
I messed with the legs once and it scared me with the force needed to move them. So i'm not messing with them anymore......ever.

i still havent been able to get the feet to pivot down so that i can move them. guess he's gonna be standing straight....forever.

No joke! I was so pumped when I received my email from BBTS. Felt like my kids when we go to target and they pick out their baby stuff (dolls and whatnot).

Mind letting us know when yours ships? I ordered from Midtown (paid in full up front) and I can't seem to get any information. Right now it says 12/27 on their site, however historically that date changes every Wednesday to two weeks later. Their support team doesn't have any info from sideshow about when they will be getting it in.

Mind letting us know when yours ships? I ordered from Midtown (paid in full up front) and I can't seem to get any information. Right now it says 12/27 on their site, however historically that date changes every Wednesday to two weeks later. Their support team doesn't have any info from sideshow about when they will be getting it in.

No problem I surely will. I'll probably held at FedEx or work as I'll most likely be at Disney land when this arrives.

Hopefully get it before I leave but it's doubtful.

Something to look forward to. This and the dark version of voltron by icarus

No problem I surely will. I'll probably held at FedEx or work as I'll most likely be at Disney land when this arrives.

Hopefully get it before I leave but it's doubtful.

Something to look forward to. This and the dark version of voltron by icarus

Thanks so much!!

Back