1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea. I would think the size and price of HB would warrant a special display. Not angling or squeezing him in somewhere

My custom display box...the MK 43 has since been added. I love it!

Hulkbuster (2).jpgIMG_9726.JPG

That looks awesome ! Are you adding lighting to the top corners of the box to really show him off ?

I've seen people use little spot lights in the corners. Like in a museum.

Thanks; I know I need to add lighting but I don't want it to interfere with removing and replacing the acrylic box...meaning I don't want to mess with wires cause the box is heavy and I'm normally on my own.

Ok, I may be mistaken. I recall someone with a shot of it in a tiny cabinet stuffed in there and looked like a detolf.

I’ll take a snap in a few days and we can end the mystery of HB in a detolf or if someone that has it can do a solid and squash him in there so the thread can move on........

0028.3570_2D00_that_2D00_would_2D00_be_2D00_great_2D00_bill_2D00_lumbergh_2D00_office_2D00_space_2D00_wallpaper_2D00_1024x768.jpg

Got this beast yesterday, barely got it into my converted bookshelf/display cabinet. Squeezed the mk43 inside, haven't dug out the Stark HS, so Pepper is in the driver's seat for a while.

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

I see the hulkbuster from infinity war and im not liking it. I probably will sell some of my other hot toys figure like my unbopen reeve superman, robocop, and sh figurats power ranger to dish out that 2nd party price.

Thanks; I know I need to add lighting but I don't want it to interfere with removing and replacing the acrylic box...meaning I don't want to mess with wires cause the box is heavy and I'm normally on my own.

Is acrylic that heavy. I was thinking of making a pedestal next year then ordering a acrylic top for it .

Ok, I may be mistaken. I recall someone with a shot of it in a tiny cabinet stuffed in there and looked like a detolf.

I’ll take a snap in a few days and we can end the mystery of HB in a detolf or if someone that has it can do a solid and squash him in there so the thread can move on........

Well this was quite a surprise but it actually fits! and on the top shelf too.

Hulky.jpg

But seriously, its a monster and the door won't even close. If you really want to put it in there you can go for the super battle damaged look and remove his left arm like in the movie. :lol

Hulkster.jpg

Final Payment taken overnight. I'm awaiting shipping notice. Assuming this goes as all shipments have gone from Cali to Pennsylvania, I should have this next Tuesday the 19th. Just in time to NOT fit under the tree. :wink1:

You have enough room to add a base at the bottom which would give you the option to add lights to that instead of at the top.

If you go with the top the wires will be exposed and attaching them to the acrylic would be difficult, and removing the top would be tricky, depending on how you run the wires.

If you make a base you could not only have lights at the bottom but you could also have a couple on tubes to high light his head.

Stay tuned for my 4 channel remote control light switch tutorial because I'm sure removing that top to turn on the lights is a pain

My custom display box...the MK 43 has since been added. I love it!

View attachment 382283

Back