1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t k ow if anyone has asked yet but can any armor fit inside the Hulkbuster or just the 43? I’m asking for a friend. He has the die cast MK3 and was wondering if he could put that one inside?

I don’t k ow if anyone has asked yet but can any armor fit inside the Hulkbuster or just the 43? I’m asking for a friend. He has the die cast MK3 and was wondering if he could put that one inside?

Id seriously doubt the diecasr 3 would fit. Nowhere near the articulation of the 43 and I believe it’s shorter. That would throw everything off.

Hi I know the instructions say that only the mk 46 will fit . How ever I do know one of the you tubers put the mk 46 in side it did not fit perfectly but it did fit .

Hear is the video showing mk 46 inside , I would not do this !!! Cause if I scratched some thing I would be upset .

I finally snapped the gauntlets on, talk about scary; I'm not sure why they didn't use magnets, seems like the perfect application. My HB was missing one of those odd-shaped plugs that cover the two round holes where the gauntlets attach; because it'll never be seen again I'm going to leave it as is and not worry about a replacement.

I finally snapped the gauntlets on, talk about scary; I'm not sure why they didn't use magnets, seems like the perfect application. My HB was missing one of those odd-shaped plugs that cover the two round holes where the gauntlets attach; because it'll never bee seen again I'm going to leave it as is and not worry about a replacement.

I know what you mean. I HATED attaching the gauntlets. Felt like something was going to snap or break at any moment.

I finally snapped the gauntlets on, talk about scary; I'm not sure why they didn't use magnets, seems like the perfect application. My HB was missing one of those odd-shaped plugs that cover the two round holes where the gauntlets attach; because it'll never be seen again I'm going to leave it as is and not worry about a replacement.

What do you mean 'odd-shaped plugs ' do you have a pic I am interested now .

Where the gauntlets connect, I think below the two slots there are two holes that appear to have plugs in them; on the right side of my HB the holes were covered but on the left only one was. Once the gauntlets are snapped in place you can't see them; I'm not sure of their purpose, maybe to cover a screw, but the arm seems to work fine. Unfortunately, I didn't take a pic...and I'm not trying to remove the gauntlet, that's for sure.

Where the gauntlets connect, I think below the two slots there are two holes that appear to have plugs in them; on the right side of my HB the holes were covered but on the left only one was. Once the gauntlets are snapped in place you can't see them; I'm not sure of their purpose, maybe to cover a screw, but the arm seems to work fine. Unfortunately, I didn't take a pic...and I'm not trying to remove the gauntlet, that's for sure.
I haven't attached mine yet. Perhaps I can take a pic of those plugs later in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

That would be great, thanks! If we can determine they're important I may have to re-think the situation.

You're talking about the two tabs I'm pointing at, right?
4520fc5ef9cf0e706f286c3c292cb7c7.jpg

Quick question. I'm trying to go thru the manual on inserting the more bust. I can't seem to remove the head. Seems like that spring which my index finger is pointing at, is blocking the way. Is that spring supposed to be there or is it supposed to be removed?
0d37e581ee7a838f6d488772d4f4e056.jpg

Edit: Nvm. That's a little plastic piece that's supposed to be removed. It's hindering me from removing the head.
62bfd634a18551ec1aafd68b7b14f5aa.jpg

Thanks for the pic TLL, do you see what I'm talking about...they look like inserts to cover up a screw or something? Anyway, I don't think having one missing is a real big deal cause that gauntlet is coming off any time soon. I did check the box for the part but had no luck; when I opened the foam box initially I found a loose part at his left foot and thought something broke in transit. After a few minutes of searching I found it was the cover for the battery box and switch at the top of the head; it gave me a bit of a scare I'll admit.

Thanks for the pic TLL, do you see what I'm talking about...they look like inserts to cover up a screw or something? Anyway, I don't think having one missing is a real big deal cause that gauntlet is coming off any time soon. I did check the box for the part but had no luck; when I opened the foam box initially I found a loose part at his left foot and thought something broke in transit. After a few minutes of searching I found it was the cover for the battery box and switch at the top of the head; it gave me a bit of a scare I'll admit.
Yeah, I notice some of its covers go loose once you lift it from the box. For me, it was the cover from the back of the right calf. I'm already getting scraps from inserting the mk43 bust.

Appreciate it, sir! Honestly, it felt like a one time thing. I wouldn’t chance taking the guantlets back out after it snaps in. It’s a one and done for me.

I just took the gauntlets off mine to put the batteries in; it was significantly easier to remove them than to install them. It was also easier to put them back on than the original installation was.

image.jpg

Just curious to know if anyone else has this issue with their HB. On mine the chest reactor isn’t centered between the two chest pieces.

Yeah, I notice some of its covers go loose once you lift it from the box. For me, it was the cover from the back of the right calf. I'm already getting scraps from inserting the mk43 bust.

So some covers are loose, because of transport? Or are they not fitting thing? As the release in Germany is end of january I am eating up every Info in here :)

Gesendet von meinem F3111 mit Tapatalk

Back