1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him in today! Nerve wrecking to say the least setting him up, so many moving parts I'm afraid to snap something off....the instructions are vague as hell :lol

Got him in today! Nerve wrecking to say the least setting him up, so many moving parts I'm afraid to snap something off....the instructions are vague as hell :lol

Yep took me a while to figure out how the inner chest pieces fitted into it properly. Also the helmet is pretty nerve racking to position back into the body. Going to keep it open with the bust exposd I think, really impressive looking like that instead of all closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4B6F43CD-DFCB-44D9-A020-AFBF61DCAE41.jpg

Just got it less than 2 hours ago. This thing is massive, even after watching countless videos I was still shocked when I first opened the package. Could not be happier with how hulkbuster turned out!!

I think this is the first time I am throwing away the shipper box.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I'm storing all the other shippers inside the HB shipper :lol

When I owned the tumbler back in the day that’s what I did. Congrats everybody I’m super pumped to get this in the future can’t wait! Might cut my payment plan short if sideshow gets the 2nd batch in sooner

Just held it a minute ago. I'm exhausted. Be careful when you hold this thing. Parts might fall out.

It happened to budgetstark. I think it's safer to put him on sturdy desk.

Budgetstarks shelf bracket came loose due to construction work near his home not weight on the shelf. My shelf is reinforced and am adding an extra bracket so am certain it won't break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much, Kyle! I really appreciate it. My biggest concern was cabinet space when seeing videos for this guy. So happy I was able to help you out! Thanks again.

Yeah I rearranged my display cabinet. Probably about the size as yours maybe a little shorter so I’m super pumped right now!! I’ll have enough room at the bottom for HB and my 1st avengers hulk figure and possibly my mark 43 and warmachine and maybe another figure! So pumped!!!

Yeah I rearranged my display cabinet. Probably about the size as yours maybe a little shorter so I’m super pumped right now!! I’ll have enough room at the bottom for HB and my 1st avengers hulk figure and possibly my mark 43 and warmachine and maybe another figure! So pumped!!!

That is awesome! Definitely post pictures when you get him all set up! I really can’t wait for this second batch to hit so everyone can enjoy this amazing piece. Just a heads up, videos do not do the figure justice. It’s huge!

040468458d8aea743a1cf24404455a31f3ea03e0de45aa967931a75c67ae73e3af64f3e7.jpg

Avengers, Guardians, HulkBuster.
65379050dc68b17d11f57832ee3686054584ec2864d3e4ad543ae06e0d8df9049388ea3d.jpg

Yeah there you go! More pleasing to the eye to have it stacked big to small! That GOTG set up looks great! I’m hoping to build the vol2 team since I missed out on the 1st star lord then never really had the want to buy anyone else especially with gamoras rubber arms. You getting the other avengers? Black widow, hawkeye?

Great video BTA, very down to earth. I haven't clicked in the gauntlets into place yet because it's a bit scary but I also noticed there is a "R" on the underside of the right one and a "L" on the left.

A question for everyone...can the gauntlets be removed once installed, to me it looks like a one time thing?

That's another thing, I was SWEATING trying to get the gauntlets in...lmao I was scared as hell

That's another thing, I was SWEATING trying to get the gauntlets in...lmao I was scared as hell
I haven't even gone around for that yet. It was a workout just putting this on a table.

Great video BTA, very down to earth. I haven't clicked in the gauntlets into place yet because it's a bit scary but I also noticed there is a "R" on the underside of the right one and a "L" on the left.

A question for everyone...can the gauntlets be removed once installed, to me it looks like a one time thing?

Appreciate it, sir! Honestly, it felt like a one time thing. I wouldn’t chance taking the guantlets back out after it snaps in. It’s a one and done for me.

Yeah there you go! More pleasing to the eye to have it stacked big to small! That GOTG set up looks great! I’m hoping to build the vol2 team since I missed out on the 1st star lord then never really had the want to buy anyone else especially with gamoras rubber arms. You getting the other avengers? Black widow, hawkeye?

Thanks, man! I’ve thought about getting Hawkeye and Black Widow, but the cabinet looks so good with just the main four, I’ve just left it as is. Definitely always considering it though! Haha

And yeah, I highly recommend the Guardians. Original or Volume 2. There’s just something special about them.

Something else that deserves a lot of praise is how well balanced this monster is, they def improved light years from how crappy Igor was to safely stand up...

Back